Bow Wow announced his "peaceful" departure from Birdman's Cash Money Records in May, citing his desire to have greater control over the release of his music.
Bow Wow, who's been rapping since age five, is ready for a new stage in his career. Now 28, the rapper just announced his departure from Cash Money Records, to which he signed over five years ago.
Hi-Tek is a legendary producer who made a name for himself in the 2000’s for his records with 50 Cent, G-Unit, The Game, Blackstar, Common, and many more.
If you grew up a rap fan, you probably have at least a couple of fond memories attached to BET's 106 & Park. If you witnessed the AJ and Free era of the show, perhaps you were even raised on it.
Bow Wow (now going by his government name, Shad Moss) and Erica Mena have officially announced their engagement. Shortly after Mr.
Shad Moss (formerly known as Bow Wow) is no stranger to fame. The dude's been acting since he was 15, and rapping even longer.
Bow Wow (who's recently insisted on using his real name, Shad Moss) has been acting almost as long as he's been rapping, with career-making roles in "Like Mike" and "Roll Bounce" already under his belt at this point.
Bow Wow progressed from his youth as a rapper named Lil Bow Wow, and as he continues to grow up he's decided on another name change, although this one is more drastic than simply dropping the "lil."
Before April this year, rapper/actor-turned-TV host Bow Wow had been relatively silent for a while, but since then we've received a new song ("Aim To Kill") and a freestyle over TeeFlii's "24 Hours." Now the formerly "Lil" artist has given us another new track
On the surface, legendary producer Hi-Tek, 106 & Park host Bow Wow, Bone thugs' Krayzie Bone and funk great Bootsy Collins have very little in common.
Bow Wow drops off a new music video today for a slow jam called "You Trippin," where he spends the visual on his cell in bed venting to some girl.Experience Bow Wow "You Trippin" Video, a new offering from Bow Wow, which was released on Friday, December 6th, 2
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"81 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks2,670 Views13 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"1,691 Views5 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 2,144 Views27 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account12,586 Views31 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments5,253 Views29 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter19,033 Views50 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 297,149 Views60 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account23,658 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville51,930 Views65 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA16,268 Views29 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)5,574 Views26 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"28,089 Views121 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,553 Views13 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest39,614 Views38 Comments