Kanye West was in New York recently, and in addition to visiting Angie Martinez at Hot 97, he also stopped by The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 yesterday morning.
Seth Rogen Turned Down Kanye West's Offer To Perform "Bound 2" Parody At His Wedding May 2, 2014 at 05:57pm
Last week, we reported that Kanye West had asked James Franco and Seth Rogen to perform their parody version of his own "Bound 2," entitled "Bound 3," at his and Kim Kardashian's upcoming wedding.
Kanye West is usually fairly sensitive when it comes to parodies of himself, but it seems like he's actually a fan of James Franco and Seth Rogen's infamous parody of the "Bound 2" video.
Seth Rogen and James Franco are out and about promoting their highly-controversial new film The Interview. Talking backstage at "The Tonight Show," Franco detailed Kanye West's reaction to the parody video that he and Rogen produced late last year.
If you remember back in 2013, Kanye West was sued by former soul singer Ricky Spicer, of The Ponderosa Twins Plus One, for using vocals of his all throughout the Yeezus song “Bound 2”.
Kanye West's "Bound 2" was definitely one of the more well-received tracks off Yeezus, thus Ye has gone ahead to push it as his next single. However, it looks like the track is facing some legal trouble, as a former child star is suing Yeezy over a sample.
Divisive to say the least, Kanye West’s Yeezus has gone certified Gold, but overall has been viewed as a disappointed sales wise. Looking to bolster those numbers, Yeezy is set to release the next single off the album “Bound 2.”
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview18,237 Views40 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend3,505 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"30,045 Views113 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"45,879 Views258 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up4,179 Views7 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted9,284 Views28 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,442 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction11,437 Views61 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week6,966 Views15 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 55,722 Views104 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night41,833 Views88 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"60,436 Views120 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix5,410 Views3 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"2,977 Views19 Comments
You may also like...