If you remember back in 2013, Kanye West was sued by former soul singer Ricky Spicer, of The Ponderosa Twins Plus One, for using vocals of his all throughout the Yeezus song “Bound 2”.
Seth Rogen and James Franco are out and about promoting their highly-controversial new film The Interview. Talking backstage at "The Tonight Show," Franco detailed Kanye West's reaction to the parody video that he and Rogen produced late last year.
Seth Rogen Turned Down Kanye West's Offer To Perform "Bound 2" Parody At His Wedding May 2, 2014 at 05:57pm
Last week, we reported that Kanye West had asked James Franco and Seth Rogen to perform their parody version of his own "Bound 2," entitled "Bound 3," at his and Kim Kardashian's upcoming wedding.
Kanye West is usually fairly sensitive when it comes to parodies of himself, but it seems like he's actually a fan of James Franco and Seth Rogen's infamous parody of the "Bound 2" video.
Kanye West's "Bound 2" was definitely one of the more well-received tracks off Yeezus, thus Ye has gone ahead to push it as his next single. However, it looks like the track is facing some legal trouble, as a former child star is suing Yeezy over a sample.
Kanye West was in New York recently, and in addition to visiting Angie Martinez at Hot 97, he also stopped by The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 yesterday morning.
Divisive to say the least, Kanye West’s Yeezus has gone certified Gold, but overall has been viewed as a disappointed sales wise. Looking to bolster those numbers, Yeezy is set to release the next single off the album “Bound 2.”
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"3,697 Views16 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram53,442 Views273 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B8,934 Views37 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG57,706 Views119 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked57,927 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done23,754 Views88 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,794 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks17,972 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,622 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,340 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,298 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,673 Views41 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,230 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,370 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once7,026 Views16 Comments