If you remember back in 2013, Kanye West was sued by former soul singer Ricky Spicer, of The Ponderosa Twins Plus One, for using vocals of his all throughout the Yeezus song “Bound 2”.
Seth Rogen and James Franco are out and about promoting their highly-controversial new film The Interview. Talking backstage at "The Tonight Show," Franco detailed Kanye West's reaction to the parody video that he and Rogen produced late last year.
Seth Rogen Turned Down Kanye West's Offer To Perform "Bound 2" Parody At His Wedding May 2, 2014 at 05:57pm
Last week, we reported that Kanye West had asked James Franco and Seth Rogen to perform their parody version of his own "Bound 2," entitled "Bound 3," at his and Kim Kardashian's upcoming wedding.
Kanye West is usually fairly sensitive when it comes to parodies of himself, but it seems like he's actually a fan of James Franco and Seth Rogen's infamous parody of the "Bound 2" video.
Kanye West's "Bound 2" was definitely one of the more well-received tracks off Yeezus, thus Ye has gone ahead to push it as his next single. However, it looks like the track is facing some legal trouble, as a former child star is suing Yeezy over a sample.
Kanye West was in New York recently, and in addition to visiting Angie Martinez at Hot 97, he also stopped by The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 yesterday morning.
Divisive to say the least, Kanye West’s Yeezus has gone certified Gold, but overall has been viewed as a disappointed sales wise. Looking to bolster those numbers, Yeezy is set to release the next single off the album “Bound 2.”
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"14,277 Views158 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?21,706 Views128 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"7,758 Views22 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers4,849 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine5,429 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group17,804 Views30 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist24,745 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries9,282 Views17 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,416 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around14,462 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,754 Views21 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"9,225 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,376 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,346 Views26 Comments