Immediately following Touchdown 2 Cause Hell’s introductory “Get Em Boosie”-- the aptly titled dizzying turn up track that unleashes Boosie Badazz loose on the rap game once again-- the bellows of an approaching storm crackles with doom.
#FreeBoosie may be the latest hash tag to be retired, but that doesn't mean he's been forgotten. Torrance Hatch, aka Boosie BadAzz, has capitalized greatly on the momentum of his prison release this past spring.
Last night proved to be an eventful one, when we learned that Lil Boosie was finally a free man. All the internet rejoiced, and fans of the Baton Rouge native began to come out of the woodwork, just in time to celebrate his freedom.
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It2,063 Views16 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop3,376 Views18 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour3,254 Views13 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today2,329 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2814,113 Views11 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K19,479 Views42 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"13,122 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music9,015 Views42 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol16,322 Views38 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,172 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,397 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist6,382 Views25 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage19,426 Views42 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single12,201 Views36 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan15,091 Views33 Comments
You may also like...