Immediately following Touchdown 2 Cause Hell’s introductory “Get Em Boosie”-- the aptly titled dizzying turn up track that unleashes Boosie Badazz loose on the rap game once again-- the bellows of an approaching storm crackles with doom.
#FreeBoosie may be the latest hash tag to be retired, but that doesn't mean he's been forgotten. Torrance Hatch, aka Boosie BadAzz, has capitalized greatly on the momentum of his prison release this past spring.
Last night proved to be an eventful one, when we learned that Lil Boosie was finally a free man. All the internet rejoiced, and fans of the Baton Rouge native began to come out of the woodwork, just in time to celebrate his freedom.
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview26,052 Views53 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend4,906 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"35,583 Views127 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"52,707 Views282 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up4,703 Views7 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted10,295 Views28 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,597 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction12,524 Views68 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week7,566 Views17 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 59,387 Views104 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night44,014 Views91 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"65,371 Views122 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix6,393 Views4 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"3,199 Views20 Comments
You may also like...