Jared Evan's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Black & White will most definitely help the cause. It's a fine addition to the growing body of work Jared Evan has been developing since stepping foot in the game.
Bump Boom Bap & Blues, a new offering from Jared Evan, which was released on Tuesday, February 26th, 2013. Jared Evan's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Boom Bap & Blues.
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once379 Views2 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More1,247 Views5 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date1,350 Views13 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?17,367 Views39 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview63,078 Views83 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend10,629 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"60,871 Views162 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"80,668 Views340 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up7,071 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted15,389 Views30 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,373 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction17,719 Views76 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week10,550 Views18 Comments