Amber Rose took to Instagram yesterday to reveal the official cover for her upcoming book, "How To Be A Bad Bitch." She's been promoting the book for a minute, most recently she sat down with Big Boy to discuss the idea of a "bad bitch" (and sh
Al Sharpton Under Fire For Taking Book Deal With Cash Money [UPDATE: Sharpton's Camp Responds To Criticism] Jul 28, 2013 at 02:34pm
As we reported at the beginning of June, Al Sharpton plans to release a memoir, called "The Reject Stone," via Cash Money Content in the Fall. When the news arrived, many people were surprised because of the known beef between Sharpton and the YMCMB crew.
In one of the more random news stories you'll come across today, power couple Kanye and Kim have teamed up with famed fashion photographer Juergen Teller for a new collection of photos in the book "Kanye, Juergen & Kim." This follows closely on the he
Looks like Kanye West is not the only person who thinks he has a large cultural impact (though he may argue he has the largest). A new textbook written by Julius Bailey will hit shelves in March under the title The Cultural Impact of Kanye West.
Though we still haven't gotten "The Gucci Mane Movie" that the rapper's frequently mentioned in his songs since 2009's The State Vs. Radric Davis, a book may be on the way.
Stranger things have happened, but the fact that someone's decided to turn a song containing the line "Step back, can't get spunk on the mink" in a children's book is pretty crazy.
You never know what you're gonna get with Iggy Azalea these days, from beefing with Pap John's pizza to cancelling her headlining tour, it's definitely a weird time to be the Australian rapper.
Azealia Banks' recent appearance on Hot 97 set off a bout of internet sparring that involved Iggy Azalea, Q-Tip, Action Bronson, Tyler, The Creator, T.I. and Solange Knowles, so much of the actual interview became overshadowed by those surrounding stories.
As much as Danny Brown presents himself as a wild party man (which he certainly is to some extent), when it comes to his art, he puts a serious amount of care and effort into every detail.
Ja Rule has been busy these days, not so much working on music but working on a book. He's been writing the book since his time in prison, and now that the man is free, he's getting ready to release the book on July 1st.
It’s hard to argue that Pharrell isn’t one the biggest and hottest artist of 2014 so far. The Neptunes hitmaker has had a years worth of accomplishments already in these first few months.
Dan Charnas wrote a veritable hip-hop encyclopedia with his book "The Big Payback: the History of the Business of Hip-Hop." Although it reads more like a novel, it is encyclopedic in the way that Charnas includes information on just about every aspect of the
Although Prodigy is known for his spot in the rap game, he's familiar with other avenues of business. Having launched a clothing line this past year, he's continuing to diversify with the launch of a publishing imprint.
Prodigy has a busy summer ahead of him.
The Beastie Boys have never exactly kept things conventional, starting from their break-out in hip-hop scene as three young Jewish (formerly in to hardcore punk) rappers, until they had a strong hold on rap and pop culture world-wide, with over 25 years of suc
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs6,575 Views40 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech22,330 Views150 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow13,230 Views58 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,155 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks15,651 Views47 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"5,047 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 4,369 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account25,550 Views54 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments8,398 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter25,894 Views60 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 299,771 Views64 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account26,391 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville57,133 Views70 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA18,745 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,694 Views26 Comments
You may also like...
- Styles P "Other" Video392 Views