In one of the more random news stories you'll come across today, power couple Kanye and Kim have teamed up with famed fashion photographer Juergen Teller for a new collection of photos in the book "Kanye, Juergen & Kim." This follows closely on the he
You never know what you're gonna get with Iggy Azalea these days, from beefing with Pap John's pizza to cancelling her headlining tour, it's definitely a weird time to be the Australian rapper.
Amber Rose took to Instagram yesterday to reveal the official cover for her upcoming book, "How To Be A Bad Bitch." She's been promoting the book for a minute, most recently she sat down with Big Boy to discuss the idea of a "bad bitch" (and sh
Stranger things have happened, but the fact that someone's decided to turn a song containing the line "Step back, can't get spunk on the mink" in a children's book is pretty crazy.
Dan Charnas wrote a veritable hip-hop encyclopedia with his book "The Big Payback: the History of the Business of Hip-Hop." Although it reads more like a novel, it is encyclopedic in the way that Charnas includes information on just about every aspect of the
As much as Danny Brown presents himself as a wild party man (which he certainly is to some extent), when it comes to his art, he puts a serious amount of care and effort into every detail.
Maino gets his talk on in our 11-minute interview with the Brooklyn native. After delivering his second instalment of King of Brooklyn in November, we spoke to the rapper on his self-appointed king title as well as his native neighborhood.
Azealia Banks' recent appearance on Hot 97 set off a bout of internet sparring that involved Iggy Azalea, Q-Tip, Action Bronson, Tyler, The Creator, T.I. and Solange Knowles, so much of the actual interview became overshadowed by those surrounding stories.
Though we still haven't gotten "The Gucci Mane Movie" that the rapper's frequently mentioned in his songs since 2009's The State Vs. Radric Davis, a book may be on the way.
Ja Rule has been busy these days, not so much working on music but working on a book. He's been writing the book since his time in prison, and now that the man is free, he's getting ready to release the book on July 1st.
It’s hard to argue that Pharrell isn’t one the biggest and hottest artist of 2014 so far. The Neptunes hitmaker has had a years worth of accomplishments already in these first few months.
Looks like Kanye West is not the only person who thinks he has a large cultural impact (though he may argue he has the largest). A new textbook written by Julius Bailey will hit shelves in March under the title The Cultural Impact of Kanye West.
Although Prodigy is known for his spot in the rap game, he's familiar with other avenues of business. Having launched a clothing line this past year, he's continuing to diversify with the launch of a publishing imprint.
Al Sharpton Under Fire For Taking Book Deal With Cash Money [UPDATE: Sharpton's Camp Responds To Criticism] Jul 28, 2013 at 02:34pm
As we reported at the beginning of June, Al Sharpton plans to release a memoir, called "The Reject Stone," via Cash Money Content in the Fall. When the news arrived, many people were surprised because of the known beef between Sharpton and the YMCMB crew.
Prodigy has a busy summer ahead of him.
The Beastie Boys have never exactly kept things conventional, starting from their break-out in hip-hop scene as three young Jewish (formerly in to hardcore punk) rappers, until they had a strong hold on rap and pop culture world-wide, with over 25 years of suc
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"4,705 Views51 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"6,494 Views21 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram73,849 Views336 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B10,510 Views42 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG64,982 Views122 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked63,348 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done25,892 Views91 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,971 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks19,327 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,872 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,617 Views56 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,608 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 9,111 Views42 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,599 Views25 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,514 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- The Game Feat. Drake "100" Video4,085 Views
- Siya "Back To Back (Freestyle)" Video1,139 Views
- Future "Kno The Meaning" Video16,200 Views