Last month, Boldy James gave us the gritty video for "On My Tether" from his most recent project, Trapper's Alley 2: Risk vs Reward (The Brictionary), and today, he's back with yet another visual from the same project.
Earlier this year, PRhyme, Boldy James and Your Old Droog embarked on a nationwide tour together, bringing tastes of Detroit and New York to the rest of the country.
Boldy James dropped off Trapper's Alley 2: Risk Vs. Reward this afternoon. The rapper is setting himself for a big 2015, with a Mass Appeal deal on deck, and the follow up to his critically acclaimed debut mixtape Trapper's Alley: Pros & Cons.
Boldy James is back today as we approach the release of Trapper's Alley 2.
After giving us a throwaway track the other week, Boldy James is back today with an official drop off his upcoming mixtape Trapper's Alley 2. The Mass Appeal-signed rapper is prepping his highly anticipated follow up to his debut mixtape for February 27th.
Boldy James Taps Nas, Kevin Gates, Snootie Wild & More For "Trapper's Alley 2," Reveals Release Date Dec 17, 2014 at 02:48pm
Boldy James is probably a rapper you're still sleeping on, so in an effort to wake you up, we featured the Detroit native in our first video episode of On The Come Up.
Site users know On The Come Up as a text piece, we used to do it weekly, breaking down rappers on the rise who you should keep an eye and an ear out for. Now we're taking On The Come Up to the next level, and turning it into a video piece.
Detroit Vs. Everybody (Remix) Trick-TrickFeat. DeJ Loaf, Guilty Simpson, Black Milk, Sino, Marv Won, Payroll, Hydro, Boldy James, Big Gov, Kid Vishis, Big Herk & More
This is a dope look. After Eminem and Shady Records put out the "Detroit Vs. Everybody" record featuring the city's highest-profile rappers, now the label has shared an official remix that gives under-appreciated rappers the spotlight.
Back in 2013, Fatboi Fresh and Boldy James collaborated on "Money", and today they've joined forces once again for the busy mixtape cut, "Don't Een Trip".
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Boldy James is prepping a follow up to his extremely dope yet overlooked debut mixtape Trapper's Alley: Pros And Cons. Before Trapper's Alley 2 arrives, we highly recommend getting familiar with the first Trapper's Alley here.
Over the course of the past few months, Nas has been beefing up the roster of his relatively new Mass Appeal label with his favorite underground artists, signing Boldy James, Fashawn, Bishop Nehru and Run The Jewels.
When Big Sean was coming up his mixtape grind was on point. He dropped three instalments in his Finally Famous series, with the third and final arriving in 2010.
It’s been a great year so far for Detroit’s Boldy James, not to be confused with saxophonist and jazz musician Boney James. The Midwest rapper, born James Clay Jones III was one of the first three artists signed to Nas’ new imprint, Mass Appeal Records.
A straight shot up I94, and almost 300 miles from Detroit, Chicago’s drill scene is currently making waves for the Midwest.The city that is currently more known for its violence than its wind, beautiful architecture and tasty signature deep dish pizza has ca
Detroit rapper Boldy James has experienced a recent popularity boost, thanks to a Nas co-sign and resulting contract with his new Mass Appeal imprint.
The last we heard from Willie The Kid was "Avalon", a Roc Marciano-assisted track which used the same sample as Dr.
If you're a loyal fan of Boldy James, you may recall that "Goose Egg," an M. Stacks-produced cut, dropped more than a year ago in March 2013. It never appeared on a solo Boldy project, rather went to live on a SXSW mixtape compilation titled Bout That Life.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (Aug 29-Sep 4)3,048 Views4 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Snapped At A Guy Who Mistook Him For ASAP Rocky10,493 Views93 Comments
- LeBron James Is Willing To Send Up To 1,000 Ohio Kids To College For Free2,421 Views0 Comments
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia6,067 Views51 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers13,002 Views64 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music11,773 Views30 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History4,501 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In53,388 Views173 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week6,048 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"33,350 Views115 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,730 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"5,589 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)2,094 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,769 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 9,403 Views65 Comments