A year ago, Ducko Mcfli had never gotten his name on a beat with an artist outside of Nashville.
Assassin Details His Contribution To Kendrick Lamar's "The Blacker The Berry" Feb 17, 2015 at 09:59am
Kendrick Lamar's new song "The Blacker The Berry" once again put the internet topsy-turvy, with the rapper dropping it the day after The Grammys and managing to take the spotlight away from the awards show, instead placing it on his powerful record.
When Drake released his newest mixtape, If You're Reading This It's Too Late, a few days ago, it took the internet by storm. Falling in line with Jay Z, Kanye and Beyoncé before him, he dropped it almost completely out of the blue, with no real warning.
Vinylz Talks About Creation Of J. Cole's "Tale Of 2 Citiez" & Big Sean's "Blessings" Feb 5, 2015 at 12:25pm
Vinylz already had a pretty big 2014, but he's setting himself up to have an even bigger 2015. You probably saw the name Vinylz in 2014, or at least you might recognize it, but you probably aren't super familiar with who he is a producer.
Diddy & Drake Reportedly Fought Over A Boi-1da Beat [Update: Video Of Diddy Claiming Ownership Of "0-100" Surfaces] Dec 10, 2014 at 12:56pm
As we reported yesterday, Diddy and Drake reportedly got into it (well, at least Diddy did) over the weekend, while the two were celebrating DJ Khaled's birthday party at Club LIV in Miami.
Aubrey Drake Graham was born in October, and while many artists choose to name their record labels after hometowns, personal mottos and/or expensive vehicles (looking at you, Rozay), Drizzy paid tribute to his birth month by founding October's Very Own, now kn
Skeme is making a name for himself not only in the West Coast, with the release of the Cali-themed album Ingleworld on December 17th. It's been quite a few years coming for Skeme, who has released a slew of mixtapes to get his name circulating prior to the re
Boi-1da Talks Producing "5AM In Toronto", How Drake "Started From The Bottom" Mar 13, 2013 at 08:09pm
After Noah "40" Shebib, Boi-1da is definitely Drake's primary producer. The Toronto beatmaker is responsible for Drizzy's "Headlines", "Over", and most recently "5AM in Toronto".
From working with everyone from Drake to the Jonas Brothers, to being awarded at the Grammy's, Boi-1da has amassed a veritable portfolio of achievements. In this interview, HNHH dives into what's next for the Toronto native and discusses his work on Iggy Aza
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud682 Views6 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"1,993 Views29 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,267 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour4,110 Views8 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"4,156 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop7,455 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"22,858 Views73 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With11,312 Views28 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family7,121 Views23 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged24,787 Views37 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"4,562 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden4,399 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes12,096 Views31 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 2,091 Views0 Comments