A year ago, Ducko Mcfli had never gotten his name on a beat with an artist outside of Nashville.
Assassin Details His Contribution To Kendrick Lamar's "The Blacker The Berry" Feb 17, 2015 at 09:59am
Kendrick Lamar's new song "The Blacker The Berry" once again put the internet topsy-turvy, with the rapper dropping it the day after The Grammys and managing to take the spotlight away from the awards show, instead placing it on his powerful record.
When Drake released his newest mixtape, If You're Reading This It's Too Late, a few days ago, it took the internet by storm. Falling in line with Jay Z, Kanye and Beyoncé before him, he dropped it almost completely out of the blue, with no real warning.
Vinylz Talks About Creation Of J. Cole's "Tale Of 2 Citiez" & Big Sean's "Blessings" Feb 5, 2015 at 12:25pm
Vinylz already had a pretty big 2014, but he's setting himself up to have an even bigger 2015. You probably saw the name Vinylz in 2014, or at least you might recognize it, but you probably aren't super familiar with who he is a producer.
Diddy & Drake Reportedly Fought Over A Boi-1da Beat [Update: Video Of Diddy Claiming Ownership Of "0-100" Surfaces] Dec 10, 2014 at 12:56pm
As we reported yesterday, Diddy and Drake reportedly got into it (well, at least Diddy did) over the weekend, while the two were celebrating DJ Khaled's birthday party at Club LIV in Miami.
Aubrey Drake Graham was born in October, and while many artists choose to name their record labels after hometowns, personal mottos and/or expensive vehicles (looking at you, Rozay), Drizzy paid tribute to his birth month by founding October's Very Own, now kn
Skeme is making a name for himself not only in the West Coast, with the release of the Cali-themed album Ingleworld on December 17th. It's been quite a few years coming for Skeme, who has released a slew of mixtapes to get his name circulating prior to the re
Boi-1da Talks Producing "5AM In Toronto", How Drake "Started From The Bottom" Mar 13, 2013 at 08:09pm
After Noah "40" Shebib, Boi-1da is definitely Drake's primary producer. The Toronto beatmaker is responsible for Drizzy's "Headlines", "Over", and most recently "5AM in Toronto".
From working with everyone from Drake to the Jonas Brothers, to being awarded at the Grammy's, Boi-1da has amassed a veritable portfolio of achievements. In this interview, HNHH dives into what's next for the Toronto native and discusses his work on Iggy Aza
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 4,921 Views18 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall2,720 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”22,810 Views120 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail30,008 Views90 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder23,487 Views67 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week45,970 Views214 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20153,189 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic16,356 Views49 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"5,518 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"23,207 Views152 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop8,455 Views17 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged16,869 Views53 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On2,222 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs8,069 Views26 Comments
- Rihanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time7,445 Views34 Comments