Where to begin? Last night saw people from nearly every corner of hip hop (and even some pop mainstays) engaging in a widespread online conflict, oddly enough kicked off by some tweets exchanged between Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift.
A year ago, Ducko Mcfli had never gotten his name on a beat with an artist outside of Nashville.
Assassin Details His Contribution To Kendrick Lamar's "The Blacker The Berry" Feb 17, 2015 at 09:59am
Kendrick Lamar's new song "The Blacker The Berry" once again put the internet topsy-turvy, with the rapper dropping it the day after The Grammys and managing to take the spotlight away from the awards show, instead placing it on his powerful record.
When Drake released his newest mixtape, If You're Reading This It's Too Late, a few days ago, it took the internet by storm. Falling in line with Jay Z, Kanye and Beyoncé before him, he dropped it almost completely out of the blue, with no real warning.
Vinylz Talks About Creation Of J. Cole's "Tale Of 2 Citiez" & Big Sean's "Blessings" Feb 5, 2015 at 12:25pm
Vinylz already had a pretty big 2014, but he's setting himself up to have an even bigger 2015. You probably saw the name Vinylz in 2014, or at least you might recognize it, but you probably aren't super familiar with who he is a producer.
Diddy & Drake Reportedly Fought Over A Boi-1da Beat [Update: Video Of Diddy Claiming Ownership Of "0-100" Surfaces] Dec 10, 2014 at 12:56pm
As we reported yesterday, Diddy and Drake reportedly got into it (well, at least Diddy did) over the weekend, while the two were celebrating DJ Khaled's birthday party at Club LIV in Miami.
Aubrey Drake Graham was born in October, and while many artists choose to name their record labels after hometowns, personal mottos and/or expensive vehicles (looking at you, Rozay), Drizzy paid tribute to his birth month by founding October's Very Own, now kn
Skeme is making a name for himself not only in the West Coast, with the release of the Cali-themed album Ingleworld on December 17th. It's been quite a few years coming for Skeme, who has released a slew of mixtapes to get his name circulating prior to the re
Boi-1da Talks Producing "5AM In Toronto", How Drake "Started From The Bottom" Mar 13, 2013 at 08:09pm
After Noah "40" Shebib, Boi-1da is definitely Drake's primary producer. The Toronto beatmaker is responsible for Drizzy's "Headlines", "Over", and most recently "5AM in Toronto".
From working with everyone from Drake to the Jonas Brothers, to being awarded at the Grammy's, Boi-1da has amassed a veritable portfolio of achievements. In this interview, HNHH dives into what's next for the Toronto native and discusses his work on Iggy Aza
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 877 Views6 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record13,963 Views120 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9724,172 Views55 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"24,511 Views71 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2610,092 Views12 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 9,978 Views49 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown7,147 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio23,372 Views25 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy32,838 Views109 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series7,457 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,928 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s28,766 Views135 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together6,209 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile10,110 Views31 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,686 Views27 Comments