Bodega Bamz is one of the most underrated rappers coming out of New York right now, but judging by what we've heard from it so far, his upcoming album, Street Exec, may push him into the public eye.
On April 14, Bodega BAMZ will release his new album Sidewalk Exec, and ahead of it today, he shares a short film entitled "The Streets Owe Me." Starring BAMZ, Joell Ortiz and Cipha Sounds, the 12 minute film can be watched above.
On New Year's Eve, A$AP Rocky gave us the first of the night's two big hip-hop events (the second being Kanye's surprise track "Only One") by dropping the hotly-anticipated "Pretty Flacko 2." Now, Rocky's fellow New Yorker (and former A$AP Ferg collaborator),
DUBB and Bodega BAMZ may hail from opposite sides of the country, but that doesn't mean they can't collaborate and produce straight fire. The aptly-titled "Bodega & Liquor Stores" finds both MCs discussing life on the coast that isn't their home.
Today marks the third week in Bodega BAMZ's ongoing (and hilariously titled) Tanboy Tuesdays series, and this time, the NY MC has decided to switch things up a bit. Preceded by two new songs, "King Me," and "The Plug," BAMZ shares a video for "H.P.I.C."
Bodega Bamz has been rolling out goodies from his new collaborative Sunday Service EP with The Martinez Bros for the last few months, dropping "Fuck Dat Shit" with Raekwon, "93 Acura Legend" and a video for "Going To DR." The full project arrives today, and B
Bodega BAMZ is currently readying his project Sunday Service for release on July 1st, and today he's shared a video for a track that will appear on the tape. Like everything else from Sunday Service, "Going To D.R." was produced by The Martinez Brothers.
Flatbush Zombies have been giving us a new track every week as part of their on-going "Day Of The Dead" series.
As you may have heard, Nas' Illmatic turned 20 today, and NahRight and UpNorthTrips have celebrated by releasing a tribute tape. The #Illmatic20 Tribute Mixtape features contributions from NYC rappers like Smoke DZA, Troy Ave, Mr.
Flatbush Zombies were a little delayed on the new track from their Day Of The Dead series this week, but it was worth the wait.
Cipha Sounds & Drewski Feat. Maino,Bodega Bamz, Chinx, Troy Ave, Mack Wilds & CBD "Banned From Radio" Video
The original "Banned From TV" was a classic New York posse cut, showcasing the skills of Noreaga, Nature, Big Pun, Cam'ron, Jadakiss and Styles P.
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"80 Views2 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight3,333 Views7 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"8,370 Views54 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather17,679 Views27 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date41,577 Views116 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now13,456 Views25 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"3,563 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"4,634 Views25 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party3,347 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,453 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness7,682 Views50 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best7,986 Views36 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million6,605 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande31,962 Views119 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,977 Views22 Comments