Bodega Bamz is one of the most underrated rappers coming out of New York right now, but judging by what we've heard from it so far, his upcoming album, Street Exec, may push him into the public eye.
On April 14, Bodega BAMZ will release his new album Sidewalk Exec, and ahead of it today, he shares a short film entitled "The Streets Owe Me." Starring BAMZ, Joell Ortiz and Cipha Sounds, the 12 minute film can be watched above.
On New Year's Eve, A$AP Rocky gave us the first of the night's two big hip-hop events (the second being Kanye's surprise track "Only One") by dropping the hotly-anticipated "Pretty Flacko 2." Now, Rocky's fellow New Yorker (and former A$AP Ferg collaborator),
DUBB and Bodega BAMZ may hail from opposite sides of the country, but that doesn't mean they can't collaborate and produce straight fire. The aptly-titled "Bodega & Liquor Stores" finds both MCs discussing life on the coast that isn't their home.
Today marks the third week in Bodega BAMZ's ongoing (and hilariously titled) Tanboy Tuesdays series, and this time, the NY MC has decided to switch things up a bit. Preceded by two new songs, "King Me," and "The Plug," BAMZ shares a video for "H.P.I.C."
Bodega Bamz has been rolling out goodies from his new collaborative Sunday Service EP with The Martinez Bros for the last few months, dropping "Fuck Dat Shit" with Raekwon, "93 Acura Legend" and a video for "Going To DR." The full project arrives today, and B
Bodega BAMZ is currently readying his project Sunday Service for release on July 1st, and today he's shared a video for a track that will appear on the tape. Like everything else from Sunday Service, "Going To D.R." was produced by The Martinez Brothers.
Flatbush Zombies have been giving us a new track every week as part of their on-going "Day Of The Dead" series.
As you may have heard, Nas' Illmatic turned 20 today, and NahRight and UpNorthTrips have celebrated by releasing a tribute tape. The #Illmatic20 Tribute Mixtape features contributions from NYC rappers like Smoke DZA, Troy Ave, Mr.
Flatbush Zombies were a little delayed on the new track from their Day Of The Dead series this week, but it was worth the wait.
Cipha Sounds & Drewski Feat. Maino,Bodega Bamz, Chinx, Troy Ave, Mack Wilds & CBD "Banned From Radio" Video
The original "Banned From TV" was a classic New York posse cut, showcasing the skills of Noreaga, Nature, Big Pun, Cam'ron, Jadakiss and Styles P.
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella9,466 Views29 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 1754 Views1 Comment
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title18,074 Views64 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"4,416 Views13 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million12,256 Views20 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"3,276 Views22 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL5,604 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album7,086 Views38 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne28,049 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song12,202 Views30 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit10,706 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201435,200 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 8,613 Views14 Comments
- Tyga Reportedly Owes Ex-Landlord Over $120K12,325 Views61 Comments
- Top-10 NFL Sneakerheads811 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- The Game Feat. DeJ Loaf "Ryda" Video5,837 Views