In an HNHH premiere, Boaz drops off "Moonlight" feat. Cook tha Monster & Hard Tymez. The track will appear on The Burghprint, a Pittsburgh crew compilation mixtape that showcases the diverse rap styles coming out of the city.
E-40 is one of those rappers who will never stop releasing multiple albums a year, uncompromisingly staying within his own lane, but every once in a while, his blinders-on approach earns him a hit.
Pittsburgh's Boaz is currently gearing up to release a new tape called The Burghprint, and today, he drops a new freestyle that'll appear on it. Him and Cook Tha Monster go in over French Montana, Chinx and N.O.R.E.'s "Off The Rip."
It's now been eight days since Drake blessed us with If You're Reading This It's Too Late, and now the freestyles are rolling in.
With Larry Fisherman on the boards and Boaz on the mic, "Rapness Monster" was already a monster of a track. Now, Asher Roth has thrown himself in to the mix. Boaz shares this just a few days before his Rostrum Records debut, Intuition, hits shelves.
With his debut album, Intuition, dropping this Tuesday, Boaz has been sharing new tracks off it for weeks now to promote it, and tonight he’s delivering another one for the masses.
Boaz has been doing a lot lately. The Rostrum Records signee recently delivered two instalments in his Real Name, No Gimmicks mixtape series, (Volume 1 and Volume 2), and at the same time, he's been working on his debut album Intuition.
On October 21, Boaz will release Intuition, his debut album on Rostrum Records. Today, he's shared the first track we've heard from it, "Rootin' 4 The Villain," which features a pair of heavy-hitting verses from Jadakiss and Styles P.
New music arrives today from Rostrum Records signee Boaz, who brings along a vet in the game, Scarface for "Hard To Forget." The Pittsburgh native has been on a roll recently, dropping off heat produced by Mac Miller ("Rapness Monster"), as well as ID Labs ("D
Bump Psycho Killa (Prod. By !llmind), the latest cut from Boaz which features Sean Price & Illa Ghee on the assist. It dropped on Monday, July 1st, 2013. Boaz's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Psycho Killa (Prod.
Quotable Lyrics"We got more crack in the ghetto than they could grow in Columbia Put this shit right in front of ya, this is America!
Boaz's chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Dreamin (prod. by Team Green Music) is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact. It's a nice addition to the impressive catalogue Boaz has been building over the years.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal7,810 Views43 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"4,082 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"15,360 Views70 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,313 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date36,634 Views191 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,359 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test3,698 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"4,173 Views17 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness9,000 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed8,588 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party8,929 Views43 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,624 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"5,287 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs8,500 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,300 Views14 Comments