In an HNHH premiere, Boaz drops off "Moonlight" feat. Cook tha Monster & Hard Tymez. The track will appear on The Burghprint, a Pittsburgh crew compilation mixtape that showcases the diverse rap styles coming out of the city.
In June we premiered Pittsburgh native Boaz's new collaboration, "100," featuring Taylor Gang's Chevy Woods and Cook Tha Monster. Today he returns with an official music video for the big record.
E-40 is one of those rappers who will never stop releasing multiple albums a year, uncompromisingly staying within his own lane, but every once in a while, his blinders-on approach earns him a hit.
Pittsburgh's Boaz is currently gearing up to release a new tape called The Burghprint, and today, he drops a new freestyle that'll appear on it. Him and Cook Tha Monster go in over French Montana, Chinx and N.O.R.E.'s "Off The Rip."
"10 Bands" was among the strongest records on Drake's new opus, If You're Reading This It's Too Late, and it seems it may also be the freestyle record of choice.
It's now been eight days since Drake blessed us with If You're Reading This It's Too Late, and now the freestyles are rolling in.
With Larry Fisherman on the boards and Boaz on the mic, "Rapness Monster" was already a monster of a track. Now, Asher Roth has thrown himself in to the mix. Boaz shares this just a few days before his Rostrum Records debut, Intuition, hits shelves.
With his debut album, Intuition, dropping this Tuesday, Boaz has been sharing new tracks off it for weeks now to promote it, and tonight he’s delivering another one for the masses.
Asa signee of Rostrum Records and a Pittsburgh native, Boaz reps gritty, hard-edged East Coast rap with a historical bent. For his track "Rootin' For The Villain," he linked up with two guys who have been doing that sound for years; Styles P and Jadakiss.
Boaz has been doing a lot lately. The Rostrum Records signee recently delivered two instalments in his Real Name, No Gimmicks mixtape series, (Volume 1 and Volume 2), and at the same time, he's been working on his debut album Intuition.
On October 21, Boaz will release Intuition, his debut album on Rostrum Records. Today, he's shared the first track we've heard from it, "Rootin' 4 The Villain," which features a pair of heavy-hitting verses from Jadakiss and Styles P.
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"220 Views2 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest6,443 Views12 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days4,943 Views34 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest12,957 Views60 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal17,832 Views48 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"7,708 Views24 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"25,508 Views78 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,861 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date53,197 Views204 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,355 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,321 Views22 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"5,929 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness13,410 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed11,819 Views46 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party13,168 Views49 Comments
You may also like...