"10 Bands" was among the strongest records on Drake's new opus, If You're Reading This It's Too Late, and it seems it may also be the freestyle record of choice.
It's now been eight days since Drake blessed us with If You're Reading This It's Too Late, and now the freestyles are rolling in.
With Larry Fisherman on the boards and Boaz on the mic, "Rapness Monster" was already a monster of a track. Now, Asher Roth has thrown himself in to the mix. Boaz shares this just a few days before his Rostrum Records debut, Intuition, hits shelves.
With his debut album, Intuition, dropping this Tuesday, Boaz has been sharing new tracks off it for weeks now to promote it, and tonight he’s delivering another one for the masses.
Asa signee of Rostrum Records and a Pittsburgh native, Boaz reps gritty, hard-edged East Coast rap with a historical bent. For his track "Rootin' For The Villain," he linked up with two guys who have been doing that sound for years; Styles P and Jadakiss.
Boaz has been doing a lot lately. The Rostrum Records signee recently delivered two instalments in his Real Name, No Gimmicks mixtape series, (Volume 1 and Volume 2), and at the same time, he's been working on his debut album Intuition.
On October 21, Boaz will release Intuition, his debut album on Rostrum Records. Today, he's shared the first track we've heard from it, "Rootin' 4 The Villain," which features a pair of heavy-hitting verses from Jadakiss and Styles P.
New music arrives today from Rostrum Records signee Boaz, who brings along a vet in the game, Scarface for "Hard To Forget." The Pittsburgh native has been on a roll recently, dropping off heat produced by Mac Miller ("Rapness Monster"), as well as ID Labs ("D
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds2,941 Views16 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support3,472 Views22 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show10,604 Views29 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"2,269 Views10 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed19,878 Views68 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer3,813 Views4 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark12,359 Views37 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"14,453 Views51 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece32,804 Views49 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 234,187 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak53,979 Views120 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,560 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women82,093 Views125 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay20,307 Views55 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco44,505 Views53 Comments
You may also like...