Boaz decided to drop his mixtape, The Burghprint, today after delivering several leaks including "Moonlight," "100" and more.
In an HNHH premiere, Boaz drops off "Moonlight" feat. Cook tha Monster & Hard Tymez. The track will appear on The Burghprint, a Pittsburgh crew compilation mixtape that showcases the diverse rap styles coming out of the city.
In June we premiered Pittsburgh native Boaz's new collaboration, "100," featuring Taylor Gang's Chevy Woods and Cook Tha Monster. Today he returns with an official music video for the big record.
E-40 is one of those rappers who will never stop releasing multiple albums a year, uncompromisingly staying within his own lane, but every once in a while, his blinders-on approach earns him a hit.
Pittsburgh's Boaz is currently gearing up to release a new tape called The Burghprint, and today, he drops a new freestyle that'll appear on it. Him and Cook Tha Monster go in over French Montana, Chinx and N.O.R.E.'s "Off The Rip."
"10 Bands" was among the strongest records on Drake's new opus, If You're Reading This It's Too Late, and it seems it may also be the freestyle record of choice.
It's now been eight days since Drake blessed us with If You're Reading This It's Too Late, and now the freestyles are rolling in.
With Larry Fisherman on the boards and Boaz on the mic, "Rapness Monster" was already a monster of a track. Now, Asher Roth has thrown himself in to the mix. Boaz shares this just a few days before his Rostrum Records debut, Intuition, hits shelves.
With his debut album, Intuition, dropping this Tuesday, Boaz has been sharing new tracks off it for weeks now to promote it, and tonight he’s delivering another one for the masses.
Asa signee of Rostrum Records and a Pittsburgh native, Boaz reps gritty, hard-edged East Coast rap with a historical bent. For his track "Rootin' For The Villain," he linked up with two guys who have been doing that sound for years; Styles P and Jadakiss.
Boaz has been doing a lot lately. The Rostrum Records signee recently delivered two instalments in his Real Name, No Gimmicks mixtape series, (Volume 1 and Volume 2), and at the same time, he's been working on his debut album Intuition.
On October 21, Boaz will release Intuition, his debut album on Rostrum Records. Today, he's shared the first track we've heard from it, "Rootin' 4 The Villain," which features a pair of heavy-hitting verses from Jadakiss and Styles P.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow4,137 Views22 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid39,217 Views108 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"17,585 Views98 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them18,729 Views62 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 306,310 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week14,242 Views73 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy5,401 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"7,202 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences6,697 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates11,179 Views56 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon8,001 Views36 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs23,592 Views62 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever8,550 Views43 Comments