The "Blurred Lines" lawsuit was a rollercoaster of emotions; from the half-hilarious, half-disconcerting batshit crazy depositions, to the ultimately discouraging verdict, it was a spectacle to say the least.Turns out, Pharrell and Robin Thicke want to do
After Pharrell and Robin Thicke were forced to pay a $7.3 million sum to Marvin Gaye's family for copyright infringement, many producers, Pharrell included, are worried about what the verdict means for hip-hop's future.
Things just got a whole lot blurry for Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams. After two weeks in U.S.
Alas, it seems as if Robin Thicke's massive, depressing "Get Her Back" campaign (and the resulting album Paula) have failed in their mission. TMZ is just reporting that Thicke's wife of nine years, Paula Patton, has filed for divorce.
Robin Thicke Admits He Was High & Drunk When He Made "Blurred Lines" In Lawsuit Depositions Sep 15, 2014 at 04:41pm
Last year Robin Thicke found himself embroiled in a lawsuit with Marvin Gaye's children, when he was first targeted by Gaye's family over the similarities between his hit single "Blurred Lines" and Marvin Gaye's musical compositions, namely, "Got To Give It U
In the '90s the rap and R&B scenes had really emerged in to their own distinctiveness. The R&B scene was dominated by acts like Jodeci, Mary J. Blige, Aaliyah, SWV, Ginuwine, Mariah Carey, Brandy and Monica and many many more.
Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" definitely shares some stylistic elements with a certain era of funk & soul, but does that constitute copyright infringement? Thicke and co.
Robin Thicke did a lot of promo and released basically every song off his new album Blurred Lines prior to its release-- and the tactic worked, because Thicke nabbed has first ever debut at #1 on the Billboard 200.
Stream Album Snippets From Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" [Update: Stream The Album In Full] Jul 31, 2013 at 06:47pm
Robin Thicke has said in interviews he's trying a somewhat different sound than we're used to for his latest album, Blurred Lines. Now you can hear that sound yourself with snippets for every track off the album.
Robin Thicke Talks "Getting All The Credit" For Pharrell's "Greatness," Working With Kendrick Lamar Jul 31, 2013 at 01:41pm
Robin Thicke has been making music for over 20 years, but "Blurred Lines" is his first certified smash-- and he couldn't be happier about it.
If you've had a hard time escaping "Blurred Lines," you're not alone-- the numbers support it. This week Robin Thicke's Pharrell and T.I.-assisted smash broke the record for the highest radio audience of all time.
Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date Revealed For Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" Jun 14, 2013 at 12:41pm
Singer Robin Thicke is gearing up to release a new album, titled after his single, Blurred Lines. Today, the cover art, release date and tracklist for the album have been revealed.
Robin Thicke has had a busy year, with filming for Kevin Hart's comedy "Real Husbands of Hollywood," plus working on material for his upcoming sixth studio album-- the singer had to cut one out, and it definitely wasn't the music.
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight84 Views0 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"526 Views4 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"14,549 Views116 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall2,380 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"5,598 Views51 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram18,498 Views57 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"1,906 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)4,563 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney6,450 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music8,763 Views27 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,314 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast12,740 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon15,412 Views36 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour18,695 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1808 Views0 Comments
You may also like...