The "Blurred Lines" lawsuit was a rollercoaster of emotions; from the half-hilarious, half-disconcerting batshit crazy depositions, to the ultimately discouraging verdict, it was a spectacle to say the least.Turns out, Pharrell and Robin Thicke want to do
After Pharrell and Robin Thicke were forced to pay a $7.3 million sum to Marvin Gaye's family for copyright infringement, many producers, Pharrell included, are worried about what the verdict means for hip-hop's future.
Things just got a whole lot blurry for Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams. After two weeks in U.S.
Alas, it seems as if Robin Thicke's massive, depressing "Get Her Back" campaign (and the resulting album Paula) have failed in their mission. TMZ is just reporting that Thicke's wife of nine years, Paula Patton, has filed for divorce.
Robin Thicke Admits He Was High & Drunk When He Made "Blurred Lines" In Lawsuit Depositions Sep 15, 2014 at 04:41pm
Last year Robin Thicke found himself embroiled in a lawsuit with Marvin Gaye's children, when he was first targeted by Gaye's family over the similarities between his hit single "Blurred Lines" and Marvin Gaye's musical compositions, namely, "Got To Give It U
In the '90s the rap and R&B scenes had really emerged in to their own distinctiveness. The R&B scene was dominated by acts like Jodeci, Mary J. Blige, Aaliyah, SWV, Ginuwine, Mariah Carey, Brandy and Monica and many many more.
Listen to Blurred Lines (Ted Smooth Remix), the latest track from Robin Thicke, featuring Busta Rhymes. The cut dropped on Thursday, November 14th, 2013.
The latest visual from Robin Thicke's new "Blurred Lines" album. How's the chemistry between and Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz? Can you dig it? Peep the new visual for Robin Thicke's Robin Thicke Feat.
Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" definitely shares some stylistic elements with a certain era of funk & soul, but does that constitute copyright infringement? Thicke and co.
Robin Thicke did a lot of promo and released basically every song off his new album Blurred Lines prior to its release-- and the tactic worked, because Thicke nabbed has first ever debut at #1 on the Billboard 200.
Stream Album Snippets From Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" [Update: Stream The Album In Full] Jul 31, 2013 at 06:47pm
Robin Thicke has said in interviews he's trying a somewhat different sound than we're used to for his latest album, Blurred Lines. Now you can hear that sound yourself with snippets for every track off the album.
Robin Thicke Talks "Getting All The Credit" For Pharrell's "Greatness," Working With Kendrick Lamar Jul 31, 2013 at 01:41pm
Robin Thicke has been making music for over 20 years, but "Blurred Lines" is his first certified smash-- and he couldn't be happier about it.
If you've had a hard time escaping "Blurred Lines," you're not alone-- the numbers support it. This week Robin Thicke's Pharrell and T.I.-assisted smash broke the record for the highest radio audience of all time.
Bump Take It Easy On Me (Prod. By Timbaland), the latest cut from Robin Thicke. It dropped on Thursday, July 11th, 2013. Robin Thicke's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Take It Easy On Me (Prod. By Timbaland) is no exception.
Stream Give It 2 U (Prod. By Dr. Luke), the newest drop from Robin Thicke which features Kendrick Lamar. The cut was released on Sunday, June 30th, 2013. Robin Thicke continues to impress with each new leak, and Give It 2 U (Prod. By Dr.
Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date Revealed For Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" Jun 14, 2013 at 12:41pm
Singer Robin Thicke is gearing up to release a new album, titled after his single, Blurred Lines. Today, the cover art, release date and tracklist for the album have been revealed.
Robin Thicke has had a busy year, with filming for Kevin Hart's comedy "Real Husbands of Hollywood," plus working on material for his upcoming sixth studio album-- the singer had to cut one out, and it definitely wasn't the music.
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”10,627 Views66 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail26,020 Views85 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder20,755 Views64 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week39,532 Views205 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20152,894 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic14,799 Views48 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"5,090 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"21,478 Views149 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop7,720 Views17 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged15,470 Views52 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On2,008 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs7,235 Views25 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time7,069 Views34 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"18,088 Views142 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC23,157 Views52 Comments