The "Blurred Lines" lawsuit was a rollercoaster of emotions; from the half-hilarious, half-disconcerting batshit crazy depositions, to the ultimately discouraging verdict, it was a spectacle to say the least.Turns out, Pharrell and Robin Thicke want to do
After Pharrell and Robin Thicke were forced to pay a $7.3 million sum to Marvin Gaye's family for copyright infringement, many producers, Pharrell included, are worried about what the verdict means for hip-hop's future.
Things just got a whole lot blurry for Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams. After two weeks in U.S.
Alas, it seems as if Robin Thicke's massive, depressing "Get Her Back" campaign (and the resulting album Paula) have failed in their mission. TMZ is just reporting that Thicke's wife of nine years, Paula Patton, has filed for divorce.
Robin Thicke Admits He Was High & Drunk When He Made "Blurred Lines" In Lawsuit Depositions Sep 15, 2014 at 04:41pm
Last year Robin Thicke found himself embroiled in a lawsuit with Marvin Gaye's children, when he was first targeted by Gaye's family over the similarities between his hit single "Blurred Lines" and Marvin Gaye's musical compositions, namely, "Got To Give It U
In the '90s the rap and R&B scenes had really emerged in to their own distinctiveness. The R&B scene was dominated by acts like Jodeci, Mary J. Blige, Aaliyah, SWV, Ginuwine, Mariah Carey, Brandy and Monica and many many more.
Listen to Blurred Lines (Ted Smooth Remix), the latest track from Robin Thicke, featuring Busta Rhymes. The cut dropped on Thursday, November 14th, 2013.
The latest visual from Robin Thicke's new "Blurred Lines" album. How's the chemistry between and Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz? Can you dig it? Peep the new visual for Robin Thicke's Robin Thicke Feat.
Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" definitely shares some stylistic elements with a certain era of funk & soul, but does that constitute copyright infringement? Thicke and co.
Robin Thicke did a lot of promo and released basically every song off his new album Blurred Lines prior to its release-- and the tactic worked, because Thicke nabbed has first ever debut at #1 on the Billboard 200.
Stream Album Snippets From Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" [Update: Stream The Album In Full] Jul 31, 2013 at 06:47pm
Robin Thicke has said in interviews he's trying a somewhat different sound than we're used to for his latest album, Blurred Lines. Now you can hear that sound yourself with snippets for every track off the album.
Robin Thicke Talks "Getting All The Credit" For Pharrell's "Greatness," Working With Kendrick Lamar Jul 31, 2013 at 01:41pm
Robin Thicke has been making music for over 20 years, but "Blurred Lines" is his first certified smash-- and he couldn't be happier about it.
If you've had a hard time escaping "Blurred Lines," you're not alone-- the numbers support it. This week Robin Thicke's Pharrell and T.I.-assisted smash broke the record for the highest radio audience of all time.
Bump Take It Easy On Me (Prod. By Timbaland), the latest cut from Robin Thicke. It dropped on Thursday, July 11th, 2013. Robin Thicke's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Take It Easy On Me (Prod. By Timbaland) is no exception.
Stream Give It 2 U (Prod. By Dr. Luke), the newest drop from Robin Thicke which features Kendrick Lamar. The cut was released on Sunday, June 30th, 2013. Robin Thicke continues to impress with each new leak, and Give It 2 U (Prod. By Dr.
Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date Revealed For Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" Jun 14, 2013 at 12:41pm
Singer Robin Thicke is gearing up to release a new album, titled after his single, Blurred Lines. Today, the cover art, release date and tracklist for the album have been revealed.
Robin Thicke has had a busy year, with filming for Kevin Hart's comedy "Real Husbands of Hollywood," plus working on material for his upcoming sixth studio album-- the singer had to cut one out, and it definitely wasn't the music.
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs3,744 Views24 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week2,248 Views13 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers11,321 Views33 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit16,102 Views42 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,448 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20152,877 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign13,531 Views39 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK8,150 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,211 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"12,798 Views48 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida9,355 Views75 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show6,467 Views20 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,374 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More10,651 Views56 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album4,421 Views9 Comments
You may also like...
- Tinashe "Bet" x "Feels Like Vegas" Video1,499 Views
- Majid Jordan Feat. Drake "My Love" Video7,012 Views