Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
As Atlanta's Bloody Jay spent a good portion of last year in jail, it's been about a year and a half since he released the last installment of his Blatlanta mixtape series, Blatlanta II: Brazy. Today, the third one, subtitled Respect, arrives.
Just last week Spenzo was on HNHH with his new record "Head," and taking no breaks he returns again this week with "Choppa City." The 808 Mafia-produced joint features Bloody Jay and is sufficiently trappy, as Spenzo details life in his part of town.
Atlanta's Bloody Jay got a lot of shine earlier this year when he teamed with Young Thug for the Black Portland mixtape, and now he steps out on his own for #NAWFR (which seems to stand for "Naw, for real"), his first solo release of the year.
Stream Beat It Up, the newest drop from Bloody Jay which features Kevin Gates. The cut was released on Tuesday, October 29th, 2013. Things are looking better for Bloody Jay with each new release, which Beat It Up has proven yet again.
Give Anybody Get It a spin - it's a new offering from Kevin Gates, featuring Yung Mazi & Bloody Jay. It was dropped on Saturday, August 10th, 2013.
Check out Fuck It Up, the latest from Bloody Jay. The track was released on Wednesday, October 31st, 2012. Bloody Jay's chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Fuck It Up is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact.
Stream Don't Play Wit Me , the newest drop from Bloody Jay which features Rocko & Gucci Mane. The cut was released on Tuesday, October 30th, 2012. Things are looking better for Bloody Jay with each new release, which Don't Play Wit Me has proven yet again.
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week442 Views10 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 2015467 Views0 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic3,902 Views23 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"1,936 Views9 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"9,367 Views88 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop3,049 Views13 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged6,549 Views29 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On790 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs3,520 Views17 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time4,523 Views30 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"11,704 Views110 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC20,389 Views48 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,380 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"16,407 Views26 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done7,209 Views16 Comments
You may also like...