Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
As Atlanta's Bloody Jay spent a good portion of last year in jail, it's been about a year and a half since he released the last installment of his Blatlanta mixtape series, Blatlanta II: Brazy. Today, the third one, subtitled Respect, arrives.
Just last week Spenzo was on HNHH with his new record "Head," and taking no breaks he returns again this week with "Choppa City." The 808 Mafia-produced joint features Bloody Jay and is sufficiently trappy, as Spenzo details life in his part of town.
Atlanta's Bloody Jay got a lot of shine earlier this year when he teamed with Young Thug for the Black Portland mixtape, and now he steps out on his own for #NAWFR (which seems to stand for "Naw, for real"), his first solo release of the year.
Stream Beat It Up, the newest drop from Bloody Jay which features Kevin Gates. The cut was released on Tuesday, October 29th, 2013. Things are looking better for Bloody Jay with each new release, which Beat It Up has proven yet again.
Give Anybody Get It a spin - it's a new offering from Kevin Gates, featuring Yung Mazi & Bloody Jay. It was dropped on Saturday, August 10th, 2013.
Check out Fuck It Up, the latest from Bloody Jay. The track was released on Wednesday, October 31st, 2012. Bloody Jay's chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Fuck It Up is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact.
Stream Don't Play Wit Me , the newest drop from Bloody Jay which features Rocko & Gucci Mane. The cut was released on Tuesday, October 30th, 2012. Things are looking better for Bloody Jay with each new release, which Don't Play Wit Me has proven yet again.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine4,774 Views35 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,477 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL10,129 Views51 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape23,726 Views53 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,708 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,924 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,818 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,604 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death28,272 Views54 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,864 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape14,997 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,559 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,505 Views62 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,772 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,817 Views17 Comments