At the beginning of November we did a list that comprised of 9 Creative Rappers You Should Know About. Today we're following up that list with 7 Creative Producers You Should Know About.
We've heard Blended Babies collaborate with the likes of Ab-Soul, Asher Roth King Chip, The Cool Kids, and many more, but today, the duo have released 6 new instrumentals as their first in a series of EPs-- the aptly titled "1".
Time to kick off your weekend with HNHH's Staff Picks playlist. We're finally approaching warm weather and with warm weather comes the VERY HOTTTTT tracks, just wait on it.
A month ago, producer duo Blended Babies hit us with their instrumental EP, 1, the first in a series of instrumental EPs the two are working on.
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption0 Views0 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together839 Views12 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist673 Views6 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label1,526 Views11 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season996 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans2,190 Views18 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald6,100 Views40 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"17,843 Views72 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4015,912 Views70 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,985 Views34 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"13,277 Views70 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,985 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,904 Views40 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 4,023 Views28 Comments