A month ago, producer duo Blended Babies hit us with their instrumental EP, 1, the first in a series of instrumental EPs the two are working on.
We've heard Blended Babies collaborate with the likes of Ab-Soul, Asher Roth King Chip, The Cool Kids, and many more, but today, the duo have released 6 new instrumentals as their first in a series of EPs-- the aptly titled "1".
Time to kick off your weekend with HNHH's Staff Picks playlist. We're finally approaching warm weather and with warm weather comes the VERY HOTTTTT tracks, just wait on it.
At the beginning of November we did a list that comprised of 9 Creative Rappers You Should Know About. Today we're following up that list with 7 Creative Producers You Should Know About.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald2,886 Views17 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"10,645 Views55 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4010,171 Views56 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot6,109 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"9,254 Views66 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection2,966 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"8,115 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,064 Views26 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine6,237 Views44 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year14,948 Views181 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days23,845 Views247 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,350 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”24,987 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2222,636 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,613 Views113 Comments