A month ago, producer duo Blended Babies hit us with their instrumental EP, 1, the first in a series of instrumental EPs the two are working on.
We've heard Blended Babies collaborate with the likes of Ab-Soul, Asher Roth King Chip, The Cool Kids, and many more, but today, the duo have released 6 new instrumentals as their first in a series of EPs-- the aptly titled "1".
Time to kick off your weekend with HNHH's Staff Picks playlist. We're finally approaching warm weather and with warm weather comes the VERY HOTTTTT tracks, just wait on it.
At the beginning of November we did a list that comprised of 9 Creative Rappers You Should Know About. Today we're following up that list with 7 Creative Producers You Should Know About.
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia3,157 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers10,393 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music9,549 Views24 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History3,864 Views19 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In44,018 Views152 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week5,212 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"27,717 Views104 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,521 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"4,757 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,919 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,628 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 8,609 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"6,123 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake8,665 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)3,437 Views6 Comments