It's been a while since we've seen a full release from The Roots, the latest being Undun which was released in 2011, but far from disappearing during the interim, The Roots are more visible than ever, as they have appeared playing for numerous functions and
The Roots are not generally the types to be involved in beef. The Philly group have been working in the hip hop scene for two decades and have been able to steer clear of the feuds that many rappers end up engaging in.
The Roots already have a big year planned, with some big names being announced for their annual "Roots Picnic" this summer, as well as their next album & Then You Shoot Your Cousin, which is slated for release later this year.
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years8,427 Views108 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop1,519 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"15,215 Views82 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail4,635 Views20 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album6,063 Views21 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"11,719 Views116 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie2,767 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"11,016 Views25 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set8,303 Views20 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean11,535 Views106 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,858 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram20,544 Views65 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,106 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art9,798 Views49 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter35,615 Views63 Comments
You may also like...