The best part of the BET Hip Hop Awards is the cypher. It has produced a ton of great moments over they years, including Kendrick Lamar's epic verse in the TDE 2013 cypher.
It's been a while since we've seen a full release from The Roots, the latest being Undun which was released in 2011, but far from disappearing during the interim, The Roots are more visible than ever, as they have appeared playing for numerous functions and
The Roots are not generally the types to be involved in beef. The Philly group have been working in the hip hop scene for two decades and have been able to steer clear of the feuds that many rappers end up engaging in.
The Roots already have a big year planned, with some big names being announced for their annual "Roots Picnic" this summer, as well as their next album & Then You Shoot Your Cousin, which is slated for release later this year.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,501 Views24 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,487 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"7,009 Views41 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,391 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,996 Views68 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,881 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,158 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,952 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,121 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,110 Views28 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,637 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,752 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,516 Views78 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,418 Views40 Comments