Miley Cyrus Reportedly Recorded A "Black Skinhead" Remix With Kanye West [Update: Confirmed By Mike WiLL] Sep 11, 2013 at 05:04pm
Following her controversial and over-all strange performance at the MTV VMAs, it's been reported that Miley Cyrus continued to compromise hip-hop by meeting up with Kanye West to record a "Black Skinhead" remix.
Divisive to say the least, Kanye West’s Yeezus has gone certified Gold, but overall has been viewed as a disappointed sales wise. Looking to bolster those numbers, Yeezy is set to release the next single off the album “Bound 2.”
Kanye West released the official music video for his single off Yeezus, "Black Skinhead."
Kanye West's "no strategy" approach held on strong for a while, but couldn't last forever. With no single or video thus far, Billboard has confirmed that Kanye West will release "Black Skinhead" as his first official single off Yeezus.
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"2,449 Views8 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast1,736 Views1 Comment
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon2,536 Views8 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour3,549 Views15 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1145 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance11,254 Views68 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"11,075 Views149 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance11,217 Views25 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm15,177 Views152 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest865 Views4 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 9,527 Views26 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall3,939 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”29,817 Views146 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail33,883 Views91 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder25,498 Views71 Comments
You may also like...