- Black History Month and Martin Luther King Day have produced a lot of creative sneakers.
- By Kyle RooneyNike goes Triple Black for this year's BHM PEs.
- By Carver LowFeaturing designs for all of Adidas’ signature basketball sneakers.
- By Angus WalkerWaka Flocka feels Stacey Dash is both wrong and right for speaking out against BET and Black History Month.
- By Carver LowNike can get cultural, too.
- By Rose Lilah
The regal looking Nike LeBron 11 "BHM" features a predominately black upper with BHM graphics on the overlays. King James' lion head logo and crowns stand out on the foamposite overlays, while other graphics make their way throughout the upper.
The royal purple outsole makes the shoe, with its gold speckles that compliment the gold branding seen on the upper. The shoe will be ready for release come February.