J Cuse cooked up the perfect instrumental for both Mark Battles and Curren$y to flow over with "My Shoes", as they detail how you couldn't handle being them, in fact, according to Spitta, you "couldn't walk to the mailbox in my slippers."
Mark Battles shined alongside King Los on their recent joint mixtape Broken Silence, but now the emcee is ready to step into the solo spotlight with his forthcoming mixtape, Black Einstein.
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt1,726 Views13 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"7,937 Views133 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"3,583 Views18 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th10,425 Views33 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,095 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"12,228 Views55 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption19,547 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together16,775 Views81 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist8,647 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,467 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label8,758 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,708 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,947 Views32 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,455 Views51 Comments