Ever since he got a look for penning Troy Ave's "All About The Money," Manolo Rose has been a formidable presence in New York. He just released his Concrete Rose mixtape about a month back, but he's already back in the lab, making more new music.
After giving us Skate Life EP in February, Black Dave is already lining up his next project, which will be preceded by weekly releases. He's definitely not skimping on fans.
Black Dave makes his return today with an official remix of his "Million Man March" record adding GBE representer Gino Marley to the mix.
Things are looking better for Black Dave with each new release, which New NWO (Prod. By Shy Guy) has proven yet again. It's worthy addition to the impressive body of work Black Dave has been developing over the years.
Give Wadadaang a listen - it's a new offering from Black Dave, featuring Bodega Bamz. It was dropped on Saturday, September 14th, 2013. Black Dave's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Wadadaang will most definitely help the cause.
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)220 Views1 Comment
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye5,614 Views38 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far7,191 Views82 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay10,564 Views84 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie2,319 Views30 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"13,180 Views121 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram2,916 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum3,866 Views33 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs6,137 Views30 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke7,595 Views45 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"27,416 Views175 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support18,191 Views120 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists39,192 Views184 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company29,503 Views46 Comments
You may also like...