Other than his steady stream of features on other peoples' tracks, we haven't heard too much from crooner BJ The Chicago Kid since he dropped his great compilation The MAFE Project last year.
We've got exciting news for all of you Skeme fans out there today: the L.A. rapper's announced his new album, Ingleworld 2, and shared the star-studded tracklist.
After a long wait, SURF is finally here. The debut LP from The Social Experiment (aka SOX) is billed as Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment despite the fact that the band’s biggest star is obviously Chance The Rapper.
Casey Veggies is busy promoting his long-awaited debut album, Live & Grow, and made a stop at the HNHH office yesterday prior to his NYC show.
Though we still haven't heard the hopefully forthcoming "All Day" remix, we're glad K-Dot decided to help out on this all-TDE remix of BJ The Chicago Kid's "It's True". The original, part of BJ's latest mixtape The M.A.F.E.
BJ the Chicago Kid has been blessing the world with his songwriting chops and ultra-smooth voice for years now, and it was nice to see him get shine for his appearance on Schoolboy Q's big single "Studio" in 2014.
Joey Bada$$ just dropped off a music video for the subdued cut "Like Me", which features background vocals from BJ The Chicago Kid.
To promote his upcoming debut album B4.DA.$$, Joey Badass made his way by the Jimmy Fallon Show Tuesday night and served as the shows musical guest.
Released last month, BJ The Chicago Kid's The M.A.F.E. Project compilation is still one of the best R&B projects we've heard all year. Today, the tape's Schoolboy Q-assisted track "It's True" gets a video. He had this to say about the track:
Two reader-acclaimed singles since their HNHH debut in November, Nefew returns to our front page today with the official video for "Lionheart." Featuring two verses from the always-reliable BJ The Chicago Kid, the visual depicts our emcee being kidnapped and i
ScHoolBoy Q's "Studio" is his biggest single to date, and while it gave the TDE rapper a fair amount of exposure, the true star-making moment belonged to BJ The Chicago Kid, whose syrupy hook carried the song in many ways.
The last time Gary, Indiana's Freddie Gibbs linked up with BJ The Chicago Kid, who grew up a few miles West of Gibbs' hometown, the result was the amazing jam "Shame" from Gibbs and Madlib's Piñata, and now they've done it again.
Two weeks ago, Benny Cassette dropped a track with BJ The Chicago Kid entitled "Bridges Over Babylon," and now it's gotten a video. Check it out above.
BJ The Chicago Kid decides to bless us with a new visual and audio today, for his revamp of Kanye West's "Can't Hold My Liquor." He flips it around, really turning it into his own record, but keeping several important Yeezus components to it, and the overall
We became familiar with G.O.O.D. Music producer and songwriter, Benny Cassette, more directly the other week when he stepped out of the shadows and dropped off a collaboration with Isaiah Rashad, "Virgo Season," backed by screeching strings.
After toiling as a hook man in the hip-hop world, BJ The Chicago Kid finally elevated his status with a spot on Schoolboy Q's bona fide radio smash "Studio." Since then, the Chicago kid has been focusing more on his solo work, which is, pretty much without exc
Over the past month, BJ The Chicago Kid has proven himself to be the R&B version of a chameleon, going old school on the track "Real Love Never Dies" and then thoroughly modern on a remix of the Sasha Go Hard-assisted "Gimme Mo." His latest, "Wednesday Weekend
Almost a year ago, Sasha Go Hard dropped a track entitled "Gimme Mo" that featured BJ The Chicago Kid on the hook.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement6,320 Views22 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years18,391 Views215 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop4,416 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"28,259 Views128 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail6,328 Views26 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album7,678 Views24 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"15,191 Views126 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,468 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"13,690 Views27 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set9,435 Views21 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean12,971 Views111 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,159 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram22,339 Views74 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,491 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,196 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music421 Views