Casey Veggies is busy promoting his long-awaited debut album, Live & Grow, and made a stop at the HNHH office yesterday prior to his NYC show.
Though we still haven't heard the hopefully forthcoming "All Day" remix, we're glad K-Dot decided to help out on this all-TDE remix of BJ The Chicago Kid's "It's True". The original, part of BJ's latest mixtape The M.A.F.E.
BJ the Chicago Kid has been blessing the world with his songwriting chops and ultra-smooth voice for years now, and it was nice to see him get shine for his appearance on Schoolboy Q's big single "Studio" in 2014.
Joey Bada$$ just dropped off a music video for the subdued cut "Like Me", which features background vocals from BJ The Chicago Kid.
To promote his upcoming debut album B4.DA.$$, Joey Badass made his way by the Jimmy Fallon Show Tuesday night and served as the shows musical guest.
Released last month, BJ The Chicago Kid's The M.A.F.E. Project compilation is still one of the best R&B projects we've heard all year. Today, the tape's Schoolboy Q-assisted track "It's True" gets a video. He had this to say about the track:
Two reader-acclaimed singles since their HNHH debut in November, Nefew returns to our front page today with the official video for "Lionheart." Featuring two verses from the always-reliable BJ The Chicago Kid, the visual depicts our emcee being kidnapped and i
ScHoolBoy Q's "Studio" is his biggest single to date, and while it gave the TDE rapper a fair amount of exposure, the true star-making moment belonged to BJ The Chicago Kid, whose syrupy hook carried the song in many ways.
The last time Gary, Indiana's Freddie Gibbs linked up with BJ The Chicago Kid, who grew up a few miles West of Gibbs' hometown, the result was the amazing jam "Shame" from Gibbs and Madlib's Piñata, and now they've done it again.
Two weeks ago, Benny Cassette dropped a track with BJ The Chicago Kid entitled "Bridges Over Babylon," and now it's gotten a video. Check it out above.
BJ The Chicago Kid decides to bless us with a new visual and audio today, for his revamp of Kanye West's "Can't Hold My Liquor." He flips it around, really turning it into his own record, but keeping several important Yeezus components to it, and the overall
We became familiar with G.O.O.D. Music producer and songwriter, Benny Cassette, more directly the other week when he stepped out of the shadows and dropped off a collaboration with Isaiah Rashad, "Virgo Season," backed by screeching strings.
After toiling as a hook man in the hip-hop world, BJ The Chicago Kid finally elevated his status with a spot on Schoolboy Q's bona fide radio smash "Studio." Since then, the Chicago kid has been focusing more on his solo work, which is, pretty much without exc
Over the past month, BJ The Chicago Kid has proven himself to be the R&B version of a chameleon, going old school on the track "Real Love Never Dies" and then thoroughly modern on a remix of the Sasha Go Hard-assisted "Gimme Mo." His latest, "Wednesday Weekend
Almost a year ago, Sasha Go Hard dropped a track entitled "Gimme Mo" that featured BJ The Chicago Kid on the hook.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Yesterday we posted our new interview with ScHoolboy Q (which you can watch below if you missed it), where the rapper reveals that he's already begun to work on his follow up to Oxymoron, and he warns HNHH users not to expect any new 'VERY HOTTTTT' music from
BJ The Chicago Kid may be more familiar to you as the guy who's lent hooks to Schoolboy Q, Freddie Gibbs, Chance The Rapper and Kendrick Lamar than as an accomplished solo artist, but damn, the dude seems to have enough talent to carry an entire discography, l
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark3,872 Views22 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"8,752 Views40 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece23,477 Views41 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 233,143 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak41,396 Views107 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,025 Views16 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women71,883 Views116 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay17,543 Views54 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco40,248 Views52 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,710 Views16 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity10,213 Views53 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend15,560 Views17 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,401 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2319,062 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums9,150 Views16 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video892 Views