Ever since he got a look for penning Troy Ave's "All About The Money," Manolo Rose has been a formidable presence in New York. He just released his Concrete Rose mixtape about a month back, but he's already back in the lab, making more new music.
We haven't heard new music from Bizzy Crook since he dropped three new tracks out of the blue in the first week of April, but today, he returns with a new one. It's called "Rise," and was produced by J-Dep.
Outside of last month’s trifecta release, Bizzy Crook has been relatively quiet when it comes to new content. Making his way by Heavyweights radio recently, Bizzy decides to change all that and bless fans with a new freestyle over the airwaves.
Bizzy Crook just hit us with three new tracks out of the blue. The first was "Goodluck Forever," which had more of a ballad feel to it, and now comes the more hard-hitting "Suppose To Be My Dog." Oddly enough, the cover art shows Crook with Meek Mill.
In honor of Good Friday (the religious holiday, not the bygone GOOD Music release series), Bizzy Crook has decided to drop three new tracks on us. The first of these is "Goodluck Forever," which features Sketch Carey.
Bizzy Crook must've really wanted to be in this new Earlly Mac video, because he left the sunny shores of his native Miami to head to the snowy streets of Detroit to shoot it.
Earlly Mac is going to be the next name you know out of the Finally Famous camp. The Detroit MC recruits Bizzy Crook and Trae Tha Truth for assistance on "Big Bank," produced by IcePic & Sergio.
Back in September, Bizzy Crook gave us the video for "Oath," a No Hard Feelings cut that samples Ellie Goulding's "Don't Say A Word." Now, we've gotten the video for the very next track on that project, "No Hard Feelings." The video picks up right where "Oa
With countless clever references to the music, career highlights and videos of Kanye West, Earlly Mac's song "#Like Kanye" was bound to catch the ears of some big-name Yeezy fans, and now there's a remix to prove that it did.
Today, Miami radio DJ KC Chopz makes a foray into original music, and HNHH is happy to premiere his Bizzy Crook and Pleasure P-assisted single, "Slow Season."
Just about two weeks ago, Bizzy Crook came up to Shade 45's NYC office to pay a visit to Statik Selektah's Showoff Radio show and kick a thrilling freestyle. Since then, he made a repeat visit, this time while Toca Tuesdays was on the air, and again came thro
A week before he dropped his new No Hard Feelings tape, Bizzy Crook gave his fans a little bonus track in the form of a freestyle over Lil Wayne and Drake's "Grindin." Today, we've been given the chance to premiere the visuals for the track.
Bizzy Crook's new project No Hard Feelings hit iTunes yesterday, and now the masses can enjoy it free of charge with the mixtape version having just dropped. While the album version contains 25 records, the mixtape version isn't skimping out on you either.
Miami, Florida emcee Bizzy Crook is currently accompanying Kid Ink and King Los on the "My Own Lane Tour," and our very own Damon Campbell recently caught up with him for an exclusive interview at The Intersection in Grand Rapids, Michigan, during which
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail1,677 Views12 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album3,226 Views14 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"6,518 Views79 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie1,510 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"6,717 Views18 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set6,133 Views14 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean9,484 Views96 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,504 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram17,704 Views61 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist6,578 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art9,249 Views47 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter33,834 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album32,150 Views60 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"36,309 Views122 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings12,926 Views20 Comments