Outside of last month’s trifecta release, Bizzy Crook has been relatively quiet when it comes to new content. Making his way by Heavyweights radio recently, Bizzy decides to change all that and bless fans with a new freestyle over the airwaves.
Bizzy Crook just hit us with three new tracks out of the blue. The first was "Goodluck Forever," which had more of a ballad feel to it, and now comes the more hard-hitting "Suppose To Be My Dog." Oddly enough, the cover art shows Crook with Meek Mill.
In honor of Good Friday (the religious holiday, not the bygone GOOD Music release series), Bizzy Crook has decided to drop three new tracks on us. The first of these is "Goodluck Forever," which features Sketch Carey.
Bizzy Crook must've really wanted to be in this new Earlly Mac video, because he left the sunny shores of his native Miami to head to the snowy streets of Detroit to shoot it.
Earlly Mac is going to be the next name you know out of the Finally Famous camp. The Detroit MC recruits Bizzy Crook and Trae Tha Truth for assistance on "Big Bank," produced by IcePic & Sergio.
Back in September, Bizzy Crook gave us the video for "Oath," a No Hard Feelings cut that samples Ellie Goulding's "Don't Say A Word." Now, we've gotten the video for the very next track on that project, "No Hard Feelings." The video picks up right where "Oa
With countless clever references to the music, career highlights and videos of Kanye West, Earlly Mac's song "#Like Kanye" was bound to catch the ears of some big-name Yeezy fans, and now there's a remix to prove that it did.
Today, Miami radio DJ KC Chopz makes a foray into original music, and HNHH is happy to premiere his Bizzy Crook and Pleasure P-assisted single, "Slow Season."
Just about two weeks ago, Bizzy Crook came up to Shade 45's NYC office to pay a visit to Statik Selektah's Showoff Radio show and kick a thrilling freestyle. Since then, he made a repeat visit, this time while Toca Tuesdays was on the air, and again came thro
A week before he dropped his new No Hard Feelings tape, Bizzy Crook gave his fans a little bonus track in the form of a freestyle over Lil Wayne and Drake's "Grindin." Today, we've been given the chance to premiere the visuals for the track.
Bizzy Crook's new project No Hard Feelings hit iTunes yesterday, and now the masses can enjoy it free of charge with the mixtape version having just dropped. While the album version contains 25 records, the mixtape version isn't skimping out on you either.
Miami, Florida emcee Bizzy Crook is currently accompanying Kid Ink and King Los on the "My Own Lane Tour," and our very own Damon Campbell recently caught up with him for an exclusive interview at The Intersection in Grand Rapids, Michigan, during which
Bizzy Crook Talks His Musical Origins, Eminem's Influence And Overcoming Depression May 12, 2014 at 02:13pm
Miami, Florida emcee Bizzy Crook is currently accompanying Kid Ink and King Los on the "My Own Lane Tour," and our very own Damon Campbell recently caught up with him for an exclusive interview at The Intersection in Grand Rapids, Michigan, during which they
Bizzy Crook dropped his mixtape, 84 last year, and subsequently dropped an accompaniment to the tape, 84: Off Season shortly thereafter.
Bizzy Crook Speaks On Hitting Studio With Mannie Fresh & Lloyd, "No Hard Feelings" Mixtape Apr 23, 2014 at 01:02pm
Bizzy Crook is probably a name you're becoming more and more familiar with, as he makes his way across the U.S. alongside Kid Ink and King Los for the "My Own Lane" tour, not to mention recent leaks like "Bands In A Depression" featuring OVO's OB OBrien.
We heard OVO's OB OBrien's very first record "Steve Nash" back in January, and now he's popped up for the second time with an appearance on Bizzy Crook's "Bands In A Depression" which has minimal production from the Maven Boys (as well as Miley Cyrus on the si
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday1,054 Views9 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity3,005 Views32 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend7,007 Views13 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season2,700 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 239,621 Views18 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums5,058 Views12 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 973,516 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs108,184 Views194 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,012 Views39 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,337 Views12 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL13,523 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape31,421 Views68 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,280 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,277 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,273 Views1 Comment
You may also like...