We haven't heard new music from Bizzy Crook since he dropped three new tracks out of the blue in the first week of April, but today, he returns with a new one. It's called "Rise," and was produced by J-Dep.
Outside of last month’s trifecta release, Bizzy Crook has been relatively quiet when it comes to new content. Making his way by Heavyweights radio recently, Bizzy decides to change all that and bless fans with a new freestyle over the airwaves.
Bizzy Crook just hit us with three new tracks out of the blue. The first was "Goodluck Forever," which had more of a ballad feel to it, and now comes the more hard-hitting "Suppose To Be My Dog." Oddly enough, the cover art shows Crook with Meek Mill.
In honor of Good Friday (the religious holiday, not the bygone GOOD Music release series), Bizzy Crook has decided to drop three new tracks on us. The first of these is "Goodluck Forever," which features Sketch Carey.
Bizzy Crook must've really wanted to be in this new Earlly Mac video, because he left the sunny shores of his native Miami to head to the snowy streets of Detroit to shoot it.
Earlly Mac is going to be the next name you know out of the Finally Famous camp. The Detroit MC recruits Bizzy Crook and Trae Tha Truth for assistance on "Big Bank," produced by IcePic & Sergio.
Back in September, Bizzy Crook gave us the video for "Oath," a No Hard Feelings cut that samples Ellie Goulding's "Don't Say A Word." Now, we've gotten the video for the very next track on that project, "No Hard Feelings." The video picks up right where "Oa
With countless clever references to the music, career highlights and videos of Kanye West, Earlly Mac's song "#Like Kanye" was bound to catch the ears of some big-name Yeezy fans, and now there's a remix to prove that it did.
Today, Miami radio DJ KC Chopz makes a foray into original music, and HNHH is happy to premiere his Bizzy Crook and Pleasure P-assisted single, "Slow Season."
Just about two weeks ago, Bizzy Crook came up to Shade 45's NYC office to pay a visit to Statik Selektah's Showoff Radio show and kick a thrilling freestyle. Since then, he made a repeat visit, this time while Toca Tuesdays was on the air, and again came thro
A week before he dropped his new No Hard Feelings tape, Bizzy Crook gave his fans a little bonus track in the form of a freestyle over Lil Wayne and Drake's "Grindin." Today, we've been given the chance to premiere the visuals for the track.
Bizzy Crook's new project No Hard Feelings hit iTunes yesterday, and now the masses can enjoy it free of charge with the mixtape version having just dropped. While the album version contains 25 records, the mixtape version isn't skimping out on you either.
Miami, Florida emcee Bizzy Crook is currently accompanying Kid Ink and King Los on the "My Own Lane Tour," and our very own Damon Campbell recently caught up with him for an exclusive interview at The Intersection in Grand Rapids, Michigan, during which
Bizzy Crook Talks His Musical Origins, Eminem's Influence And Overcoming Depression May 12, 2014 at 02:13pm
Miami, Florida emcee Bizzy Crook is currently accompanying Kid Ink and King Los on the "My Own Lane Tour," and our very own Damon Campbell recently caught up with him for an exclusive interview at The Intersection in Grand Rapids, Michigan, during which they
Bizzy Crook dropped his mixtape, 84 last year, and subsequently dropped an accompaniment to the tape, 84: Off Season shortly thereafter.
Bizzy Crook Speaks On Hitting Studio With Mannie Fresh & Lloyd, "No Hard Feelings" Mixtape Apr 23, 2014 at 01:02pm
Bizzy Crook is probably a name you're becoming more and more familiar with, as he makes his way across the U.S. alongside Kid Ink and King Los for the "My Own Lane" tour, not to mention recent leaks like "Bands In A Depression" featuring OVO's OB OBrien.
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award2,936 Views37 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 2,795 Views14 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour489 Views3 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"2,404 Views18 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP581 Views5 Comments
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"12,355 Views119 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video1,575 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"4,694 Views27 Comments
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud6,082 Views23 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"2,527 Views32 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,565 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour4,665 Views8 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"4,539 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop7,880 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"24,124 Views74 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "The Hills" Video14,424 Views