Ever since he got a look for penning Troy Ave's "All About The Money," Manolo Rose has been a formidable presence in New York. He just released his Concrete Rose mixtape about a month back, but he's already back in the lab, making more new music.
We haven't heard new music from Bizzy Crook since he dropped three new tracks out of the blue in the first week of April, but today, he returns with a new one. It's called "Rise," and was produced by J-Dep.
Outside of last month’s trifecta release, Bizzy Crook has been relatively quiet when it comes to new content. Making his way by Heavyweights radio recently, Bizzy decides to change all that and bless fans with a new freestyle over the airwaves.
Bizzy Crook just hit us with three new tracks out of the blue. The first was "Goodluck Forever," which had more of a ballad feel to it, and now comes the more hard-hitting "Suppose To Be My Dog." Oddly enough, the cover art shows Crook with Meek Mill.
In honor of Good Friday (the religious holiday, not the bygone GOOD Music release series), Bizzy Crook has decided to drop three new tracks on us. The first of these is "Goodluck Forever," which features Sketch Carey.
Bizzy Crook must've really wanted to be in this new Earlly Mac video, because he left the sunny shores of his native Miami to head to the snowy streets of Detroit to shoot it.
Earlly Mac is going to be the next name you know out of the Finally Famous camp. The Detroit MC recruits Bizzy Crook and Trae Tha Truth for assistance on "Big Bank," produced by IcePic & Sergio.
Back in September, Bizzy Crook gave us the video for "Oath," a No Hard Feelings cut that samples Ellie Goulding's "Don't Say A Word." Now, we've gotten the video for the very next track on that project, "No Hard Feelings." The video picks up right where "Oa
With countless clever references to the music, career highlights and videos of Kanye West, Earlly Mac's song "#Like Kanye" was bound to catch the ears of some big-name Yeezy fans, and now there's a remix to prove that it did.
Today, Miami radio DJ KC Chopz makes a foray into original music, and HNHH is happy to premiere his Bizzy Crook and Pleasure P-assisted single, "Slow Season."
Just about two weeks ago, Bizzy Crook came up to Shade 45's NYC office to pay a visit to Statik Selektah's Showoff Radio show and kick a thrilling freestyle. Since then, he made a repeat visit, this time while Toca Tuesdays was on the air, and again came thro
A week before he dropped his new No Hard Feelings tape, Bizzy Crook gave his fans a little bonus track in the form of a freestyle over Lil Wayne and Drake's "Grindin." Today, we've been given the chance to premiere the visuals for the track.
Bizzy Crook's new project No Hard Feelings hit iTunes yesterday, and now the masses can enjoy it free of charge with the mixtape version having just dropped. While the album version contains 25 records, the mixtape version isn't skimping out on you either.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"6,720 Views44 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival3,839 Views18 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport6,871 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See16,728 Views120 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,640 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum19,482 Views122 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?11,753 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby20,865 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus19,628 Views89 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"6,557 Views35 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works528 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds11,497 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,771 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,704 Views20 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,221 Views0 Comments