Ever since he got a look for penning Troy Ave's "All About The Money," Manolo Rose has been a formidable presence in New York. He just released his Concrete Rose mixtape about a month back, but he's already back in the lab, making more new music.
We haven't heard new music from Bizzy Crook since he dropped three new tracks out of the blue in the first week of April, but today, he returns with a new one. It's called "Rise," and was produced by J-Dep.
Outside of last month’s trifecta release, Bizzy Crook has been relatively quiet when it comes to new content. Making his way by Heavyweights radio recently, Bizzy decides to change all that and bless fans with a new freestyle over the airwaves.
Bizzy Crook just hit us with three new tracks out of the blue. The first was "Goodluck Forever," which had more of a ballad feel to it, and now comes the more hard-hitting "Suppose To Be My Dog." Oddly enough, the cover art shows Crook with Meek Mill.
In honor of Good Friday (the religious holiday, not the bygone GOOD Music release series), Bizzy Crook has decided to drop three new tracks on us. The first of these is "Goodluck Forever," which features Sketch Carey.
Bizzy Crook must've really wanted to be in this new Earlly Mac video, because he left the sunny shores of his native Miami to head to the snowy streets of Detroit to shoot it.
Earlly Mac is going to be the next name you know out of the Finally Famous camp. The Detroit MC recruits Bizzy Crook and Trae Tha Truth for assistance on "Big Bank," produced by IcePic & Sergio.
Back in September, Bizzy Crook gave us the video for "Oath," a No Hard Feelings cut that samples Ellie Goulding's "Don't Say A Word." Now, we've gotten the video for the very next track on that project, "No Hard Feelings." The video picks up right where "Oa
With countless clever references to the music, career highlights and videos of Kanye West, Earlly Mac's song "#Like Kanye" was bound to catch the ears of some big-name Yeezy fans, and now there's a remix to prove that it did.
Today, Miami radio DJ KC Chopz makes a foray into original music, and HNHH is happy to premiere his Bizzy Crook and Pleasure P-assisted single, "Slow Season."
Just about two weeks ago, Bizzy Crook came up to Shade 45's NYC office to pay a visit to Statik Selektah's Showoff Radio show and kick a thrilling freestyle. Since then, he made a repeat visit, this time while Toca Tuesdays was on the air, and again came thro
A week before he dropped his new No Hard Feelings tape, Bizzy Crook gave his fans a little bonus track in the form of a freestyle over Lil Wayne and Drake's "Grindin." Today, we've been given the chance to premiere the visuals for the track.
Bizzy Crook's new project No Hard Feelings hit iTunes yesterday, and now the masses can enjoy it free of charge with the mixtape version having just dropped. While the album version contains 25 records, the mixtape version isn't skimping out on you either.
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"584 Views11 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)739 Views3 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend745 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 3,625 Views45 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"2,484 Views14 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake4,335 Views23 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,531 Views4 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"35,862 Views368 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?26,664 Views160 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,298 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,788 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine6,654 Views21 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group22,311 Views34 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist28,739 Views54 Comments
You may also like...
- 2 Chainz "Everything I Know" Video2,496 Views