The Roots will be putting on their 8th annual Roots Picnic this coming summer in Philadelphia. They've tapped a dope line-up for this year, with a mix of rap and r'n'b, mainstream and indie, albeit, mostly indie.
Yo Gotti, DeJ Loaf, Que & More Confirmed For SXSW 2015 [Update: Big K.R.I.T., E-40, Run The Jewels & Tons More Added] Feb 22, 2015 at 09:11pm
It's that time of year again. After we got the lineups for Coachella and NYC's Governer's Ball last week, Austin's annual South By Southwest event has unveiled its preliminary list of performers.
Bishop Nehru is one of the young guns coming up in the hip-hop world. With enough respect to have a collaboration project with MF Doom, a tour with Wu-Tang Clan and airtime on Hot 97, it's safe to say that he is in a position to blow up.
18 year old MC Bishop Nehru is one of the most precocious talents in the game, something that veterans Nas and DOOM clearly realized this year, as the former signed him to his label, and the latter released the NehruvianDoom project with him.
Bishop Nehru may have just dropped his new album with MF DOOM, NehruvianDOOM (which we reviewed here), but he's already got his next project lined up, with assistance from one of rap's living legends.
Bishop Nehru and MF Doom have collaborated on an entire album, the highly anticipated NehruvianDOOM. The album doesn't actually drop until October 6th, but leading up to the album release, Pitchfork has an exclusive stream of the LP.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
DOOM has been more elusive than ever over the last couple of years, but he's reappeared as a producer on a recent selection of traks from up-and-coming rapper Bishop Nehru, with the two teaming up for an upcoming full length project, NehruvianDOOM. The chemi
Bishop Nehru is a relatively new rapper, but he's already been able to make an impact on the NY rap scene, since dropping his debut project Nehruvia in May of 2013.
New York's Bishop Nehru is someone who needs to be on your radar, and not just because he's one of the first MCs Nas signed to his new Mass Appeal imprint.
The latest visual from the young lord Bishop Nehru, featuring Que Hampton on the assist. Peep Bishop Nehru Feat. Que Hampton "Exhale" Video, the latest visual from Bishop Nehru. It dropped on Wednesday, October 30th, 2013.
Kendrick Lamar gave Bishop Nehru some advice after a recent show in Brooklyn. Thoughts? Check out the latest video from Kendrick Lamar, where Kendrick Lamar Speaks On Touring WIth Dr. Dre & The Meaning Of TDE.
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow1,718 Views11 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"528 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks7,684 Views27 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"3,158 Views5 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 2,938 Views30 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account17,872 Views41 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments6,133 Views29 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter21,463 Views52 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 297,978 Views63 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account24,719 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville53,975 Views65 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA17,294 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,010 Views26 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"28,846 Views124 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,711 Views14 Comments