There have been a couple of reports regarding ASAP Rocky's release date for his sophomore album, A.L.L.A., giving us enough information that the album is indeed set for a May release.
The first week numbers for Jay Rock's overdue 90059 album have arrived. The album was slated to move 15k-18k opening week, which includes streams. He's landed right in the middle of that projection, after selling 16,012 copies opening week.
ASAP Rocky's new album, A.L.L.A., is coming later this month, and while the Harlem rapper hasn't done too much press around the project, his interviews have generally revolved around his taste in music and his experimentation with psychedelic drugs.
Betweeen "Can't Feel My Face," "Earned It," and "The Hills," The Weeknd was already dominating the charts before Beauty Behind the Madness even came out.
Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, The Weeknd Headline First Ever Billboard Hot 100 Music Festival Jul 10, 2015 at 06:14pm
Billboard have long been successful in their recording sales through their many charts, and today they've decided to expand their brand with the announcement of the first Hot 100 music festival.
Drake has kept the hits coming over the last few years, and Billboard has been keeping track. Today, it was announced that Drizzy had landed his 100th entry on the Hot 100 chart.In fact he landed his 93rd, 94th, 95th...
Here goes yet another magazine cover, with Dr. Dre and Ice Cube featured prominently. However, unlike the recent Rolling Stone cover and the Hollywood Reporter issue, Billboard nabs the actual N.W.A line-up for their cover.
Fox's Empire is the biggest breakout hit on TV this season, and as much as it seemed poised to earn a big audience, it's success has exceeded expectations.
Azealia Banks is always finding her way into the headlines through her consistent presence on Twitter. While she often complains that her tweets are unnecessarily turned into news, her words are presented just as she intended them to be.
Vince Staples' debut album, Summertime '06, was definitely a strong piece of work from the Long Beach native, and received mostly rave reviews, including from us. However did that translate into sales for the young Def Jam signee?
The Weeknd has been riding high off the success off his new album, Beauty Behind the Madness, which as he tweeted yesterday, has been keeping the #1 spot on lock for three weeks in a row.
The Weeknd has pretty much owned the Billboard charts this summer with smash hits like “The Hills” & “Can’t Feel My Face,” so with his album dropping on Friday (8/28) it’s only fitting that the Toronto crooner graces the
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance1,644 Views20 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine14,521 Views86 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On8,566 Views49 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title10,024 Views107 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit14,492 Views21 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"13,403 Views55 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine11,261 Views146 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month11,248 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks9,802 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped74,127 Views211 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 201510,024 Views25 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"24,814 Views157 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments29,980 Views207 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?13,095 Views49 Comments
You may also like...
- Rick Ross On Ebro In The Morning1,284 Views