Every Song Off Drake's "If You're Reading This It's Too Late" Is Charting On Billboard Feb 26, 2015 at 09:47am
Over the weekend, on Charts Don't Lie, we saw how basically half of Drake's new project was charting on Billboard's Hot 100.
The numbers have arrived for 50 Cent's new solo album Animal Ambition. The album, which dropped on June 3rd, was projected to move around 30,000-35,000 units opening week.
First Week Sales For Fabolous' "The Young OG Project" [Update: Final Numbers Arrive From Billboard] Dec 31, 2014 at 11:32am
Fabolous has sort of made a tradition out of dropping projects on Christmas day, and this year was no different with his new album The Young OG Project hitting iTunes on December 25th.
For those dying to hear from Wiz about some new stuff, he stopped by Billboard's offices in New York to talk about his upcoming ventures, including albums, massive tours, and surprising collaborations. Blacc Hollywood is nearing its completions, however Wiz
You've heard the singles, copped the album and read our review. Now all that's left for Jeezy's Seen It All: The Autobiography (besides award nominations) is the first week sales number, and it doesn't disappoint.
Drake still may still be looking for a Hot 100 number one as a lead artist, but his sheer number of entries to the chart is nothing to scoff at. In fact, this week it saw him passing one of the biggest and most respected musical acts of all time.
In recent months, The Beatles have popped up in hip-hop discussions thanks to Migos and Kanye West, but Drake is perhaps the only rapper who's currently competing with their run of dominance in the mid-to-late 1960s.
ScHoolboy Q's "Oxymoron" Debuts At No. 1, Kid Cudi's "Satellite Flight" At No. 4 Mar 4, 2014 at 05:37pm
The numbers are in for both ScHoolboy Q's Oxymoron and Kid Cudi's Satellite Flight albums. Last week, according to projections, Q was on track to move 150-160k, while Cudder was looking like he'd sell 90-95k.
Watch Billboard Music Award Performances From John Legend, Iggy Azalea, Jennifer Lopez And A Michael Jackson Hologram May 19, 2014 at 12:30am
The 2014 Billboard Music Awards are currently unfolding at MGM's Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, with Ludacris holding down hosting duties for the evening, his first time doing so for this particular event.
Earlier today we received a full album stream for Chris Brown's new album X, which just dropped today. Now we've received the first week sales projections for X as well.
Macklemore's "Thrift Shop" Tops Billboard's 100 Hot Rap Songs Of The Last 25 Years Mar 8, 2014 at 03:20pm
When Macklemore is recognized in any hip hop category, the reaction is usually nothing short of an uproar. So was the case with his Best Rap Album Grammy win over Kendrick Lamar, yet Mack continues to come out on top.
The numbers are in for the Rich Gang compilation album. Even without Drake, the YMCMB family and friends collaborative record debuted within the top 10 of the Billboard 200.
Buzz has been high for Jennifer Lopez's upcoming album, A.K.A., which drops on Tuesday, and it should only get higher following J. Lo's sexy cover shoot for Billboard magazine. Check out the full spread in the gallery above.
Iggy Azalea had a hard time finding a single to connect with audiences. The rapper experienced many delays of her debut album The New Classic, and much of that can probably be attributed to her singles' underwhelming performances.
The numbers have arrived for Chris Brown's long-awaited album X. The projections determined that Breezy's new album would sell around 120,000 units opening week. However, the final numbers surpass this.
Andre 3000 is coming out of his shell in order to promote the Jimi Hendrix film, "Jimi: All By My Side." We've seen him do several interviews as we lead up to the film's release date, which is actually today, and now he's on the cover of Billboard magazine.
Chris Brown Covers Billboard Magazine [Update: Chris Brown Speaks On Prison, Assault Case] Sep 5, 2014 at 02:20pm
With Chris Brown set to release his new album X on September 16th, the oft-troubled R&B star has popped up on the cover of Billboard Magazine's latest issue. Check out the cover above, and read an excerpt from his interview below.
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"31 Views1 Comment
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"11,424 Views62 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney11,567 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 4,645 Views37 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,562 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings30,911 Views85 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,592 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album10,033 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"6,751 Views19 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour3,488 Views4 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"4,026 Views5 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up28,298 Views91 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors15,568 Views41 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video12,713 Views29 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun3,099 Views23 Comments