Drake has kept the hits coming over the last few years, and Billboard has been keeping track. Today, it was announced that Drizzy had landed his 100th entry on the Hot 100 chart.In fact he landed his 93rd, 94th, 95th...
The Weeknd has been riding high off the success off his new album, Beauty Behind the Madness, which as he tweeted yesterday, has been keeping the #1 spot on lock for three weeks in a row.
The first week numbers for Jay Rock's overdue 90059 album have arrived. The album was slated to move 15k-18k opening week, which includes streams. He's landed right in the middle of that projection, after selling 16,012 copies opening week.
Betweeen "Can't Feel My Face," "Earned It," and "The Hills," The Weeknd was already dominating the charts before Beauty Behind the Madness even came out.
The Weeknd has pretty much owned the Billboard charts this summer with smash hits like “The Hills” & “Can’t Feel My Face,” so with his album dropping on Friday (8/28) it’s only fitting that the Toronto crooner graces the
Here goes yet another magazine cover, with Dr. Dre and Ice Cube featured prominently. However, unlike the recent Rolling Stone cover and the Hollywood Reporter issue, Billboard nabs the actual N.W.A line-up for their cover.
Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, The Weeknd Headline First Ever Billboard Hot 100 Music Festival Jul 10, 2015 at 06:14pm
Billboard have long been successful in their recording sales through their many charts, and today they've decided to expand their brand with the announcement of the first Hot 100 music festival.
Vince Staples' debut album, Summertime '06, was definitely a strong piece of work from the Long Beach native, and received mostly rave reviews, including from us. However did that translate into sales for the young Def Jam signee?
ASAP Rocky's new album, A.L.L.A., is coming later this month, and while the Harlem rapper hasn't done too much press around the project, his interviews have generally revolved around his taste in music and his experimentation with psychedelic drugs.
There have been a couple of reports regarding ASAP Rocky's release date for his sophomore album, A.L.L.A., giving us enough information that the album is indeed set for a May release.
Azealia Banks is always finding her way into the headlines through her consistent presence on Twitter. While she often complains that her tweets are unnecessarily turned into news, her words are presented just as she intended them to be.
Fox's Empire is the biggest breakout hit on TV this season, and as much as it seemed poised to earn a big audience, it's success has exceeded expectations.
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"3,290 Views34 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine4,336 Views92 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month4,748 Views19 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks5,939 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped39,009 Views145 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20155,257 Views18 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"15,874 Views145 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments20,077 Views187 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?9,247 Views44 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,328 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,352 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title13,962 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist6,095 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More14,719 Views44 Comments