Rich Homie Quan has one of the biggest rap songs in the country right now, so it only made sense that he was scheduled to perform his hit, "Flex" on the main stage at the BET Awards.
Police were taking no chances with BET afterparties this year. In what was likely a reaction to a shooting at an event following the awards in 2014, cops came were in abundance outside of Meek Mill's party last night.
The story of one of rap's most important crews, N.W.A, will be told on the big screen this summer. To celebrate the biopic, "Straight Outta Compton," the veteran rap group will reunite on stage for the first time in 26 years.
The 2015 BET Awards go down on Sunday, June 28th, and today, we've got the full list of nominees. Check out the hip hop-related ones below, and the full thing here. Best female R&B/Pop artist BeyonceJanelle MonaeJhene AikoCiaraRihanna
Backed by an all-female house band, Ciara took to the stage in an elegant all-white ensemble at Sunday evening's BET's Black Girls Rock show to perform her latest single "I Bet." Other performers at Black Girls Rock included Jill Scott, Erykah Badu, and J
The phrase "it's a movie" is used pretty often in the rap game to describe an epic or cinematic piece of music, but less often do rappers actually produce films themselves.
If you grew up a rap fan, you probably have at least a couple of fond memories attached to BET's 106 & Park. If you witnessed the AJ and Free era of the show, perhaps you were even raised on it.
What's this, a reissue of Nellyville? Unfortunately no, there's no news of a reissue of or sequel to Nelly's 2002 album (the 14th best selling rap release of all time), but it is the name of an upcoming reality series that the St.
Lil Kim has been doing interviews recently, following the release of her Hardcore mixtape, the last of which was an in-depth sit-down with The Breakfast Club. She's also paid a visit to BET's 106 & Park for a more brief interview compared to the hour-long Br
BET Issues Apology For Blue Ivy Joke Read By Karrueche Tran [Update: Producer Reportedly Suspended] Aug 28, 2014 at 10:27am
If you're on Twitter daily, you probably noticed an influx of hate-tweets directed to Karrueche Tran in the past few days, after she read an insensitive joke about Blue Ivy's hair while on BET.
On top of being a great rapper, Webbie is a pretty hilarious character. The Baton Rouge rapper known for recording plenty of records with Boosie in his early days has one of the most hilarious Breakfast Club interviews out there.
If you can't get enough of Chris Brown's law-breaking antics, you're in luck. According to a report by TMZ, BET is currently in the process of developing a reality TV series for the R&B star.
Grandmaster Flash's "The Message" is often cited as the very first socially conscious hip hop song. The upcoming mini series from BET takes its name from the iconic single, going back through history to look at rap's progression.
Travi$ Scott is better known for his production skills than his lyrical ability, but he unfortunately missed an opportunity to prove himself as a rapper with his latest BET Cypher freestyle.
Outside of Kendrick Lamar's infamous "Control" verse, we're in the no-names era of rap disses. While rappers sub-tweeting each other in their verses can be interestingly cryptic, it's often led to listeners creating beef that doesn't exist.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"2,361 Views14 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram43,809 Views252 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B8,362 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG55,285 Views112 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked55,200 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done22,999 Views88 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,713 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks17,417 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,514 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,164 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,167 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,464 Views40 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,010 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,303 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,934 Views16 Comments