Busta Rhymes was recently arrested in New York, after getting into a kerfuffle at the gym. Busta allegedly threw a bottle of Protein Shake at a fellow gym goer, and was arrested for second degree assault.
Travi$ Scott has become one of the most must-see performers in rap, because of his electric stage presence and because he is always on the verge of a doing something anarchic or belligerent.
"Fresh in the all white," HNHH's own Joshua Baker headed to the red carpet of the 2015 BET Awards at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles to interview the best and brightest from this year's crop of stars.
Kendrick took to TMZ Live today to react to criticism from Fox News pundit Geraldo Rivera in regards to his performance at Sunday's BET Awards.
During his Monday performance at an L.A. club called Supper Club, Future explained his absence from the BET Awards stage the night before.
FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism" Jul 1, 2015 at 10:43am
At Sunday's BET Awards, Kendrick Lamar delivered a rousting performance of "Alright" that featured a vandalized cop car and a huge American flag, but apparently, not everyone was a fan.
Either last night's BET Awards was really something special, or the internet has just become too good at meme-ifying everything they see.
Watch All The 2015 BET Performances Including Kendrick Lamar, Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj & More Jun 29, 2015 at 10:05am
The 2015 BET Awards went down in L.A. last night resulting in performances from Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, The Weeknd, Big Sean, as well as reunions from Bad Boy and N.W.A., and more.
Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj & Chris Brown performed their new single "All Eyes on You" during the BET Awards Sunday night.
After Rihanna debuted the trailer for her "Bitch Better Have My Money" towards the end of the BET Awards, Big Sean closed the show by premiering his new video for "Play No Games" feat.
Dej Loaf got into a fight with two of her former managers during her soundcheck before the BET Awards, reports TMZ.
After teaming up with Chinx and N.O.R.E. for "Off The Rip" just a few weeks before Chinx's death, French Montana premiered the song's music video during the BET Awards pre show Sunday evening.
While there relationship was never mentioned publicly when the couple were on good terms, Nicki Minaj and Safaree Samuels have been quick to call each other out post-breakup.
BET continues to roll out some of the performers we can expect at this year's event. After announcing Chris Brown and Kendrick Lamar would hit the stage, they've announced two more performers.
With the BET Awards quickly approaching, BET announced two big performers, who are both up for nominations this year, will hit their stage on June 28th; Chris Brown and Kendrick Lamar.
The 2015 BET Awards go down on Sunday, June 28th, and today, we've got the full list of nominees. Check out the hip hop-related ones below, and the full thing here. Best female R&B/Pop artist BeyonceJanelle MonaeJhene AikoCiaraRihanna
On February 23rd, BET will be airing their annual BET Honors award ceremony, and they've just announced that Kanye West will be receiving the coveted "Visionary Award." Usher, Phylicia Rashad, John W. Thompson, and Dr. Johnnetta B.
The beauty of a cypher is that it gathers artists from different walks of life and allows them to share their fortes. In a hip-hop cypher, competitors and spectators alike gather to hear some of the hardest bars around.
When it comes to Atlanta, Jeezy's probably one of your best choices as far as a tour guide goes. After years of plowing the streets and dusting the city's residents with some fresh powder, the Snowman undoubtedly knows the A's best nightclubs.
It's no secret that Jay Electronica's perennially delayed debut album (first announced in, like, 2011) is the veritable Detox for a certain segment of underground-revering, beard-stroking hip-hop listeners, and though we still have no details, Jay spoke on t
Nicki Minaj Addresses Controversy Around Her BET Awards Acceptance Speech [Update: Iggy Azalea Responds] Jul 2, 2014 at 06:09pm
At Sunday night's BET Awards, Nicki Minaj took home the "Best Female Rap Artist" award for the fifth consecutive year, beating out Iggy Azalea, among others, in the category.
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"2,453 Views8 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest19,636 Views26 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days8,559 Views49 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest16,500 Views63 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal18,703 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,268 Views26 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"27,426 Views80 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,986 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date55,938 Views209 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,488 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,634 Views22 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,405 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness14,241 Views14 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed12,427 Views47 Comments
You may also like...
- Kevin Gates Kicks Female Fan In The Chest3,316 Views
- Tory Lanez Freestyles For Tim Westwood4,884 Views