Chief Keef's shortened hologram performance last week wasn't the end of his hologram venture. It was just the beginning.
Chief Keef's hologram benefit show has had a hard time getting off the ground, and while it ended up going down in a secret location yesterday, cops were able to pull the plug after just one song.
Strangely, Chief Keef has had a lot of trouble attempting to throw a benefit concert for an infant killed in Chicago. One-year-old Dillan Harris was hit by the car fleeing from the murder of Keef's friend and collaborator, Capo.
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke2 Views0 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"13,737 Views125 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support14,011 Views103 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists32,332 Views170 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company25,873 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"20,049 Views40 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac14,169 Views82 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work38,792 Views106 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,967 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,426 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,473 Views36 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,742 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame3,219 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views25,299 Views150 Comments