Uncle Luke Says DJ Khaled & Rick Ross Need To Set Lil Wayne Straight Over Miami Heat Rant Feb 20, 2013 at 10:43am
Lil Wayne's rant against the Miami Heat, and players LeBron James, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh was bound to get more than just those mentioned upset.
Two of hip-hop's hardest working rappers in the game, Rick Ross and 50 Cent, have never had an amicable relationship. The like-minded business men have been beefing with each other for a long time now.
The beef between Azealia Banks and producer Baauer continues to unfold, with Azealia's former friend and collaborator Diplo getting into the mix the other day.
Although Lil Wayne enjoys watching basketball, he's had his fair share of trouble with the NBA. Most recently, involving the Miami Heat, whom Weezy lashed out against when they kicked him out of a game against the L.A.
Azealia Banks can't seem to stay away from Twitter drama. The young female rapper has somewhat of a reputation when it comes to beefing and talking shit on Twitter, and she is showing no signs of slowing down.
Chris Brown continues to be in the cross-fire, whether it's the media or the public who are going at the r'n'b singer.
T-Pain is well-known for his use of auto-tune, and recently took to Instagram to throw some shots at fellow pitch-correction abuser Future. The rapper turnt singer poked fun at the Bugatti used in the video for the Ace Hood-helmed track that Future sing
Joe Budden may be soft-spoken but he's not afraid of a confrontation.
In December, after a short time with the label, Freddie Gibbs announced that he had parted ways with Young Jeezy’s CTE, and was diplomatic about the split. Now in a recent interview, Gangsta Gibbs reveals that the split with Snowman was not
Meek Mill says that he's not trying to continue beefing with Cassidy, and that he won't be releasing another diss track, but he doesn't seem to mind throwing shots Cassidy's way on a freestyle.
Coming from someone who has survived many rap beefs himself, Uncle Luke is giving some friendly advice to Rick Ross about squashing his recent beefs. Rick Ross has been the target of some threats from the Gangster Disciples as well as last week's drive
Recently, Raekwon spoke about his past beef with Joe Budden, when Budden called out Method Man for being high on an “All-Time Rappers” list, and Meth and other members of Wu-Tang took exception with how the Slaughterhouse rapper went about it.
Frank Ocean's Producer Says Chris Brown Tried to "Beat The Living Shit" Out Of Frank Feb 3, 2013 at 01:26pm
Michael Uzowuru, a producer who works with Frank Ocean, and Odd Future, claims he witnessed their altercation, and has now spoken up on the matter via a blog post.Uzowuru confirms that the fight did start in the parking lot.
Gucci Mane has been in the news plenty in the past for his violent behavior, and it looks like his anger got the best of him again. Reports have surfaced that the Brick Squad brutally attacked a strip club DJ who played a leaked track of his.
Perhaps not getting around to listening to Joey Bada$$’ 1999 mixtape until this week, Lil B took exception to a line on “Survival Tactics,” where Capital STEEZ says “...tell the Based God don’t quit his day job.” Taking it
Not only an artist, but a true fan of the genre, Trey Songz is open about his love of R&B, and has had tumultuous relationships with other notable artists like Ne-Yo, and perhaps the biggest in the game, R. Kelly. While
No stranger to drama and violence himself, as he is currently on limited house arrest awaiting trial for armed robbery, Gunplay talked to Rick Ross and confirms that the MMG honcho is fine. The Miami rapper also iterates
Frank Ocean & Chris Brown Respond To Yesterday's Beef [Update: Ocean Wishes To Press Charges] Jan 28, 2013 at 06:41pm
Chris Brown is no stranger to physical altercations, he's also no stranger to twitter rants about his physical altercations, which often wind up with him digging himself an even deeper hole or just deleting his account altogether.Surprisingly, Mr.
It appears Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks are back on 50 Cent’s bad side again, as the always fickle 50 Cent, who earlier this month hinted at a “strong possibility” of a G-Unit reunion, has now said there will be no such collaboration.
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped20 Views0 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 2015937 Views11 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"6,174 Views93 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments9,788 Views125 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?5,753 Views24 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"2,441 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama2,645 Views24 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title11,447 Views60 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist5,383 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More13,157 Views40 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 419,424 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201634,404 Views155 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 9,152 Views61 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz22,016 Views184 Comments
You may also like...
- Dave East "Numb" Video631 Views
- Word On The Street: Amber Rose's SlutWalk2,764 Views
- Mac Miller "Clubhouse" Video2,273 Views