Though still an independent artist, Joey Bada$$ continues to collect hype. The NYC traditionalist just announced a headlining tour, and has been working with legends like DJ Premier on his new tracks.
Using The 'Harlem Shake' Beat, Pitbull Disses Lil' Wayne Over Miami Heat Rant Feb 25, 2013 at 05:13pm
A week after Lil' Wayne's Miami Heat outburst, Pitbull has risen to arms to defend his home state in general. Tapping into the recent 'Harlem Shake' phenomenon, he's delivered a diss track over the electronic dance hit called 'Welcome To Dade County'.
In promoting his upcoming album, Hotel California, Tyga hyped up his single "187" by dropping a mixtape of the same name prior to the single release. Now his recent and frequent use of "187" has come under the scrutiny of veteran rapper Big Hutch.
Lil Wayne's Miami Heat rant continues to ruffle feathers. After getting a response from Uncle Luke, now Trick Daddy has responded to the YMCMB rapper.In an interview with 99 JAMZ, Trick Daddy shared his thoughts on Weezy dissing Miami.
Wale just caught some attention for approaching the announcer's booth at a recent Wizards game. The rapper confronted the announcers of the game after they made some remarks which he took personally.
Wale Responds To Toronto Raptors TV Announcer After Diss [Update: Toronto Raptors Respond] Feb 20, 2013 at 01:58pm
Shortly after Lil Wayne went off on the Miami Heat and the NBA, more beef between rappers and the NBA develops. In Washington, D.C., at a Raptors-Wizards game, Wale had a few words for the Toronto Raptors TV announcer, Matt Devlin.Apparently the D.C.
Uncle Luke Says DJ Khaled & Rick Ross Need To Set Lil Wayne Straight Over Miami Heat Rant Feb 20, 2013 at 10:43am
Lil Wayne's rant against the Miami Heat, and players LeBron James, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh was bound to get more than just those mentioned upset.
Two of hip-hop's hardest working rappers in the game, Rick Ross and 50 Cent, have never had an amicable relationship. The like-minded business men have been beefing with each other for a long time now.
The beef between Azealia Banks and producer Baauer continues to unfold, with Azealia's former friend and collaborator Diplo getting into the mix the other day.
Although Lil Wayne enjoys watching basketball, he's had his fair share of trouble with the NBA. Most recently, involving the Miami Heat, whom Weezy lashed out against when they kicked him out of a game against the L.A.
Azealia Banks can't seem to stay away from Twitter drama. The young female rapper has somewhat of a reputation when it comes to beefing and talking shit on Twitter, and she is showing no signs of slowing down.
Chris Brown continues to be in the cross-fire, whether it's the media or the public who are going at the r'n'b singer.
T-Pain is well-known for his use of auto-tune, and recently took to Instagram to throw some shots at fellow pitch-correction abuser Future. The rapper turnt singer poked fun at the Bugatti used in the video for the Ace Hood-helmed track that Future sing
Joe Budden may be soft-spoken but he's not afraid of a confrontation.
In December, after a short time with the label, Freddie Gibbs announced that he had parted ways with Young Jeezy’s CTE, and was diplomatic about the split. Now in a recent interview, Gangsta Gibbs reveals that the split with Snowman was not
Meek Mill says that he's not trying to continue beefing with Cassidy, and that he won't be releasing another diss track, but he doesn't seem to mind throwing shots Cassidy's way on a freestyle.
Coming from someone who has survived many rap beefs himself, Uncle Luke is giving some friendly advice to Rick Ross about squashing his recent beefs. Rick Ross has been the target of some threats from the Gangster Disciples as well as last week's drive
Recently, Raekwon spoke about his past beef with Joe Budden, when Budden called out Method Man for being high on an “All-Time Rappers” list, and Meth and other members of Wu-Tang took exception with how the Slaughterhouse rapper went about it.
Frank Ocean's Producer Says Chris Brown Tried to "Beat The Living Shit" Out Of Frank Feb 3, 2013 at 01:26pm
Michael Uzowuru, a producer who works with Frank Ocean, and Odd Future, claims he witnessed their altercation, and has now spoken up on the matter via a blog post.Uzowuru confirms that the fight did start in the parking lot.
Gucci Mane has been in the news plenty in the past for his violent behavior, and it looks like his anger got the best of him again. Reports have surfaced that the Brick Squad brutally attacked a strip club DJ who played a leaked track of his.
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"1,887 Views8 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done3,326 Views13 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay6,336 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 7,118 Views85 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It8,076 Views51 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop8,526 Views37 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour6,967 Views22 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today4,063 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2815,385 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K22,139 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"15,180 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,059 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol18,706 Views44 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,675 Views3 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,759 Views0 Comments