Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran may no longer be an item, after his girl (and Breezy for that matter) discovered that Brown had a nine month old daughter.
Among all the stealthy disses on Drake's If You're Reading This It's Too Late, the one on "Used To" aimed at Diddy ("Real quick, man, you couldn't have hated that / Let's be real, nigga, you couldn't have made it that") was the most timely, coming me
While we heard that The Game and Young Thug had put their beef to rest yesterday, most of the news actually came from a third party.
With every great rap beef, a mediator is generally needed to cool things down. Usually, T.I. is the man for the job, but either he wasn't available, or there's a new peacemaker in the rap business -- by the name of JoJo Capone.
Earlier today, we got a couple of clips of The Game sending shots Young Thug's way during a show in New Orleans. Ever the troll, Thugger opts to respond to anger with glee (as he did when Lil Wayne urged people not to buy Barter 6).
Dame Dash has been going through some legal drama with his baby mamas as of late. The former Roc-A-Fella executive lost custody of his two children to their mom Rachel Roy, who alleged that Dame is a bad influence on their girls.
In the HNHH office, we have a sign (like this) on the wall that counts the number of days since Azealia Banks stirred up her last beef, and before we got this news, it had been a whopping 2.5 months since her last incident. Jokes!
Waka Flocka has been keeping his name afloat in our daily news feed, thanks to his announcement as a 2016 presidential candidate as well as news about his upcoming album Flockaveli 2 and how he doesn't "deserve" a Kanye West feature.
50 Cent's beef can escalate pretty quickly, but they usually deflate in a similar fashion.
Although Kylie Jenner and Tyga have yet to really let us see any public displays of affection, it's become common knowledge that the two are boo'd up thanks to Kanye West's Breakfast Club interview and T-Raww's not-so-subtle Instagram posts
While Lil Wayne had remained silent on Young Thug's decision to title his album Carter Six for some time, he lashed out at Thug at a performance last week, criticizing the rapper for posing nude on his album cover.
Last July, reports surfaced that 50 Cent owed Baton Rouge rapper Webbie $1 million over a boxing match, in which Webbie's guy Terence Crawford knocked out 50's Yuriorkis Gamboa. Since, 50 hasn't paid, and Webbie wasn't happy about it--until now.
This morning, we finally got the response we'd been waiting for from Lil Wayne on the subject of Young Thug's Carter VI: "stop listening to songs of niggas who pose naked on their motherfucking album covers." Now comes the inevitable reaction fr
Last night, Ariana Grande took her "Honeymoon Tour" to L.A., and brought out Justin Bieber to do "Love Me Harder" and "As Long As You Love Me." Over the course of his two-song appearance, the young pop star couldn't keep his hands off Grande, who you'll rememb
In 2015, it's common knowledge that beefs between rappers spill over onto social media more often than not, bot in the most recent case of this, branded alcohols got dragged into the mix as well.
Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
Travi$ Scott Dissed Trey Songz On Stage, And Fans Are Not Happy About It [Update: Travi$ Says There's "No Beef"] Mar 21, 2015 at 01:31pm
Young Thug's recent on-stage comments were misinterpreted as a diss toward his Rich Gang collaborator, Rich Homie Quan, but his tour mate's remarks about Trey Songz leave little to the imagination.
Today, Young Thug confirmed that he would in fact be releasing a project called Carter 6, and people aren't happy about it, particularly Lil Wayne's daughter, Reginae Carter, who tweeted about the title earlier.
Did Young Thug Diss Rich Homie Quan On Stage? [Update: Young Thug Denies Any Beef] Mar 12, 2015 at 02:17am
Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan have made some beautiful music together, so we were a bit disappointed to hear that Rich Homie Quan was planning to work on solo material rather than further pursuing the Rich Gang project.
50 Cent has an opinion on just about everything, and usually it's as controversial and troll-like as humanly possible, however, his thoughts on Lil Wayne and Birdman's current issues were uncharacteristically level-headed for Fif.
Amber Rose & Khloe Kardashian Beef Over Tyga & Kylie Jenner's Relationship On Twitter Feb 16, 2015 at 02:55pm
Appearing on Power 105's Breakfast Club, you're going to get hit with some hard questions, and last Friday's interview with Amber Rose was no exception.
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged1,150 Views6 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"505 Views2 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden808 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes3,135 Views21 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 666 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"51,716 Views152 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"10,023 Views34 Comments
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight65,010 Views189 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 2415,376 Views7 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers31,603 Views140 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church8,546 Views29 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms7,774 Views17 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow28,401 Views69 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City17,293 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds32,274 Views80 Comments