As the most popular female rapper since... basically ever, Nicki Minaj faces more than her fair share of hurdles in the media.
Rick Ross recently visited Angie Martinez to discuss rap beefs that currently surround him, namely the Meek Mill and Drake beef and his own back-and-forth with 50 Cent.
The Game and Young Thug's beef was rekindled recently when Thug felt slighted by some subliminal jabs made by The Game and Charlamagne Tha God during a Breakfast Club interview.
You probably heard about Stitches when his absurd song and video, "Brick In Yo Face," went viral. Chances are, you didn't hear much about him after that.
In 2015, what is beef anyways? Usually, it's a series of tweets or Instagram posts where artist A is talking smack to artist B.
The Game certainly pissed a lot people off with his latest interview on The Breakfast Club. First off, his not-so-subtle remarks about Young Thug reignited the beef between the two rappers, with Thug coming at Game once again through an Instagram video.
Young Thug Responds To The Game & Charlamagne's Sneak-Dissing On The Breakfast Club Sep 27, 2015 at 08:48pm
The beef between Young Thug and Game is officially back on. Thug suspected Game of sneak-dissing him on his recent Breakfast Club interview, and he has now responded to Game (and Charlamagne) on Instagram.
It seems that fans chanting "Fuck Meek Mill: is fairly commonplace at Drake shows these days, enough that the OVO rapper decided to address some fans dissing his rival."Don't worry, he's dead already," Drizzy joked at his Landmark Festival performance in DC ea
Though the beef between Drake and Meek Mill barely lasted a couple of weeks, it was by far the most sensational event to happen in hip-hop all year. It's now two months after Meek Mill's Twitter fingers ran wild, and we thought the beef was long over with.
No one is safe from the twitter daggers of Azealia Banks. The Harlem rapper is back to her old tricks, taking to twitter to throw jabs at both Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus today. Even Taylor Swift got some.
50 Cent is never afraid to voice his opinion, and on Monday afternoon he did just that on a topic he’s kind of shied away from in the past.
Former Roc-A-Fella artist & Philadelphia OG Beanie Sigel definitely knows a thing or two about real rap beefs, so on Thursday afternoon he decided to voice his opinion & give advice to those involved in the recent Meek Mill, Drake, and AR-AB situation.
A simple video of 50 Cent playfully throwing Tony Yayo into a bush caused quite a commotion on Instagram yesterday, as 50 couldn't help but turn it into something shady.
Action Bronson and Ghostface Killah got into a little tiff last month after Action responded to a Ghostface comparison on ESPN by saying “he’s not rapping like this no more.” However, Action quickly recognized his choice words and offered up
The Meek Mill/Drake beef had the internet on fire for a minute, but it's mostly died down now, apart from a few subliminals (from either side) here and there. Nonetheless, it was exciting while it was lasted.
So this afternoon, we were not only surprised by the Chance The Rapper x Lil B mixtape dropping, but by CyHi The Prynce's apparent diss track, aimed at none other than Kanye West. CyHi has been signed to G.O.O.D.
We're about to get a wave of rappers "weighing in" on the Drake and Meek Mill beef, and while most of them will be pretty boring, there's one man who'll always give an inspired response when it comes to Meek, an that's Cassidy.
Drake debuted an OVO-produced "Free Meek Mill" t-shirt back when the Philly rapper was locked up, and it looks like he broke it out again during OVO rehearsals today.Toronto rap site thisisWalder.com posted a pic of Drizzy from what appears to be soundcheck (j
The general internet consensus around the Drake and Meek Mill beef is that Drizzy is in the lead, and it seems the Toronto rapper has made going online part of his day, as he's aware of the scoreboard.“I haven’t taken a loss all week,” Drake
There's usually a maximum of 24 hours that can go by before Azealia Banks weighs in on a controversy, and she's right on time with her #take on the Meek Mill/Drake beef.
While it seemed his response may never arrive, Meek Mill's temporary silence came to an end last night when he released his diss track, "Wanna Know," last night.
While we wait for Meek’s response, which is reportedly dropping tonight by the way, the MMG member decided to break his silence today by going at a Hot 97 radio personality in the comment section of Instagram Thursday night.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"3,431 Views50 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support8,133 Views92 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists22,244 Views156 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company19,343 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"14,915 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac10,623 Views80 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work29,687 Views99 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,343 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,857 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?8,136 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,430 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,847 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views22,275 Views150 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop14,486 Views77 Comments