Nicki Minaj & Ex-Boyfriend Safaree Go Back And Forth On Twitter [Update: SB Tells TMZ "Its Nothing But Love"] Dec 23, 2014 at 02:29am
Nicki Minaj managed to be the rare celebrity who kept her private life extremely private over the last few years, but following her recent breakup with longtime boyfriend Safaree Samuels, and the release of her confessional album, The Pinkprint, Minaj's person
Both Azealia Banks and Action Bronson are known to be rather candid and outspoken when it comes to Twitter, and they just so happened to butt heads today.
Over the weekend, an unreleased track from Kid Cudi & King Chip, who went by the duo The Almighty GloryUS, was leaked onto the internet Friday night by the song’s producers Chuck Inglish & Blended Babies.
The Atlanta group Migos and Chicago crew GBE have been beefing over the past month, where the beef stemmed from has never been clear, but its resulted in death threats from Fredo Santana and Quavo getting his chain snatched.
Over the weekend we saw Chris Brown's anger get the best of him, as he put his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran on blast publicly, alleging that she went on dates with Drake while he was locked up, and barely visited him in jail, among other things.
We know that Rick Ross wasn't the most pleased when Timbaland decided to let us hear an alternate version of "Movin' Bass," which heavily featured his artist Tink (and was coincidentally much better than the version that landed on Rozay's album).
News broke earlier today that Chris Brown and his on-again-off-again girlfriend Karueche Tran had officially called it quits, but the social media battle had just begun.
In an exclusive interview with HipHopDX, Gillie Da Kid has revealed the full story behind his beef with Soulja Boy, citing a photo that the latter posted on Instagram as being at the root of the problem.
Back in July, TMZ caught up with an incensed Webbie, who claimed that 50 Cent still owed him a cool million dollars over a boxing bet that went down in April.
Migos Allegedly Jumped, Quavo Robbed Of Chain In DC [Update: DC Rappers Claim To Have Chain] Nov 22, 2014 at 02:17pm
Migos have been involved in a few altercations at shows recently, but things seem to have become more serious during their most recent appearance in DC.
The pissing contest between Drake and Tyga continues today with yet another not-so-subtle shot from the latter. As reported by TMZ, Tyga has cast Drake's ex-chick Dollicia Bryan as his co-star in the upcoming "Make It Work" video.
Azealia Banks Criticizes Eminem For Rapping "I’ll Punch Lana Del Rey Right In The Face" Nov 11, 2014 at 10:28am
Eminem's new "SHADY CXVPHER" has attracted a fair amount of attention since hitting the web yesterday, namely because Em is still one of the biggest rappers in the game, and pretty much anything he does is going to get an insane number of eyeballs.
Fredo Santana Threatens Migos On Twitter Following Altercation With GBE's Capo Nov 8, 2014 at 07:54pm
Migos and Chief Keef have had their differences in the past, but while it seemed like things had calmed down between the two camps, the beef was reignited following an alleged altercation last night in Chicago.
The Drake Vs. Tyga Instagram Conflict Continues [Update: Blac Chyna Claims Tyga Hacked Her Twitter Account] Nov 2, 2014 at 11:32am
As far as Instagram beefs go, Drake is quickly rewriting the rules on how to take down your opponent while still maintaining a cool head and saving face.
As you are probably well aware if you are frequent visitor to HNHH, Tyga has entangled himself into a bit of beef with Drake, by saying in a recent interview that he doesn't get along with his Toronto counterpart and that Drake is "fake." We've sort of seen a
Tyga Says He Doesn't "Get Along With" Drake & Nicki Minaj, Is "Trying To Go Independent" [Update: Drake Responds] Oct 23, 2014 at 01:45pm
Since Tyga went on a tweeting spree about his dissatisfaction with Young Money a few weeks ago, we haven't heard any updates about his label (or for that matter, album) status, but a new interview with VIBE may offer some clues.
Iggy Azalea hasn't been having a great week. Starting with footage surfacing of her calling a paparazzo a "fucking cunt," and continuing with a marathon beef, er... meme war with Snoop Dogg.
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 2,708 Views19 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)2,841 Views5 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week27,093 Views151 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker4,511 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash13,529 Views42 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade20,813 Views44 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill14,928 Views50 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash16,410 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music45,287 Views215 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,335 Views10 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,471 Views16 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate53,193 Views157 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,821 Views1 Comment
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,458 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"50,389 Views128 Comments