While it seemed his response may never arrive, Meek Mill's temporary silence came to an end last night when he released his diss track, "Wanna Know," last night.
While we wait for Meek’s response, which is reportedly dropping tonight by the way, the MMG member decided to break his silence today by going at a Hot 97 radio personality in the comment section of Instagram Thursday night.
Last night, Hot 97 promised listeners a Drake diss record from Meek Mill, to be premiered by Funkmaster Flex. However, the song never came through, and thus it left Hot 97 and Funk Flex in the lurch.
Yesterday, Funkmaster Flex dropped the ball (or, Meek Mill dropped the ball and therefore Funk Flex could not catch the metaphorical ball), when the Meek Mill diss track he promised Hot 97 listeners fell through.
Drake's new track "Charged Up" can be viewed as his formal rebuttal to Meek Mill's Twitter tirade against him this week. Meek was not impressed.
Nicki Minaj made a big appearance on Good Morning America this morning, performing a pair of songs and sitting down for an interview to discuss the recently released VMAs Video of the Year noms, from which her "Anaconda" video was conspicuously absent, and her
As we've seen, Meek Mill's claims that Drake doesn't write his own lyrics has basically all of hip-hop up in arms today. Everyone and their grandmother seems to have taken a stance on the situation, whether it's picking a side or claiming t
Ricky Rozay uses this new "Wing Stop" remix as an opportunity to take a few shots at 50 Cent.
The twitter drama isn't over just yet. We just reported on how Peter Rosenberg went at Charlamagne Tha God for encouraging the Meek Mill/Drake beef, but they're not the only two who are involving themselves in the "does Drake write his own lyrics" debate.
Meek Mill's twitter rant seems to have the whole rap twittersphere in a tizzy. We've also heard about a disproportional amount of beef these past two days, from Action Bronson vs. Ghostface Killah, to Nicki Minaj vs. VMAs, and then Nicki vs.
Last night we had a bit unexpected excitement, when Meek Mill went off on our twitter timelines, dissing Drake in the process. As for what triggered the rant in the first place, it seems like Meek feels as though he's not getting the respect he deserves.
After responding to a Ghostface Killah comparison by saying "he's not rapping like this no more,” Action Bronson ate his words yesterday following a much-discussed video response from Tony Starks himself.
Even as little as nine months ago, no one would have really expected Birdman and Lil Wayne to beef.
Action Bronson has been getting comparisons to Ghostface Killah since the beginning of his career, but just as the critique seemed to fade away, it's been reignited by Ghostface himself.
Yeeesh. This Birdman/Lil Wayne beef is getting confusing, and is definitely far from over. We've heard Lil Wayne going at his Cash Money counterparts on his recent project FWA, and recently the two reportedly clashed while at the same Miami nightclub.
Young Thug & Birdman Reportedly Named In Indictment In Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shooting Jul 15, 2015 at 11:58pm
Atlanta reporter Mike Petchenik, of WSBTV news station, just made some major allegations Wednesday night that will definitely shake up the on-going beef between Birdman, Young Thug and Lil Wayne.
Last week, Future announced his new album Dirty Sprite 2, and Twitter immediately exploded with excitement. There was one exception though.
Tyga dropped his latest album, The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty out of nowhere, opting to first make it available via a free Spotify stream.
Club LIV, in Miami, is a well-known spot for celebrities to hang, and, it's an equally famous spot for beef to go down. From Diddy slapping Drake outside of the venue last year, to Rich Homie Quan's fabled speedboat get-away, the club does not lack i
R. Kelly's big brother, Bruce Kelly, has filed documents with the state labor board (in the State of Illinois) after working for the famous singer for three months, and not seeing a dime.
Miguel made quite the noise Monday afternoon when an interview he did with Sunday Times came out and revealed a statement made by the R&B singer that said he believed his music was better than Frank Oceans.
Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj Jul 4, 2015 at 04:52am
Coming as no real surprise, Meek Mill took to twitter early Saturday morning and responded to the comments made by Joe Budden this week during his podcast.
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"5,983 Views35 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 406,056 Views51 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot4,038 Views29 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"6,392 Views61 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection2,288 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"6,692 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 2,456 Views24 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine5,150 Views41 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year13,162 Views178 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days21,795 Views244 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,200 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”23,464 Views72 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2221,729 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,249 Views112 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See Post Malone & Ty Dolla $ign Live At Beer & Tacos ATL2,398 Views3 Comments