Nicki Minaj & Ex-Boyfriend Safaree Go Back And Forth On Twitter [Update: SB Tells TMZ "Its Nothing But Love"] Dec 23, 2014 at 02:29am
Nicki Minaj managed to be the rare celebrity who kept her private life extremely private over the last few years, but following her recent breakup with longtime boyfriend Safaree Samuels, and the release of her confessional album, The Pinkprint, Minaj's person
Both Azealia Banks and Action Bronson are known to be rather candid and outspoken when it comes to Twitter, and they just so happened to butt heads today.
Over the weekend, an unreleased track from Kid Cudi & King Chip, who went by the duo The Almighty GloryUS, was leaked onto the internet Friday night by the song’s producers Chuck Inglish & Blended Babies.
The Atlanta group Migos and Chicago crew GBE have been beefing over the past month, where the beef stemmed from has never been clear, but its resulted in death threats from Fredo Santana and Quavo getting his chain snatched.
Over the weekend we saw Chris Brown's anger get the best of him, as he put his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran on blast publicly, alleging that she went on dates with Drake while he was locked up, and barely visited him in jail, among other things.
We know that Rick Ross wasn't the most pleased when Timbaland decided to let us hear an alternate version of "Movin' Bass," which heavily featured his artist Tink (and was coincidentally much better than the version that landed on Rozay's album).
News broke earlier today that Chris Brown and his on-again-off-again girlfriend Karueche Tran had officially called it quits, but the social media battle had just begun.
In an exclusive interview with HipHopDX, Gillie Da Kid has revealed the full story behind his beef with Soulja Boy, citing a photo that the latter posted on Instagram as being at the root of the problem.
Back in July, TMZ caught up with an incensed Webbie, who claimed that 50 Cent still owed him a cool million dollars over a boxing bet that went down in April.
Migos Allegedly Jumped, Quavo Robbed Of Chain In DC [Update: DC Rappers Claim To Have Chain] Nov 22, 2014 at 02:17pm
Migos have been involved in a few altercations at shows recently, but things seem to have become more serious during their most recent appearance in DC.
The pissing contest between Drake and Tyga continues today with yet another not-so-subtle shot from the latter. As reported by TMZ, Tyga has cast Drake's ex-chick Dollicia Bryan as his co-star in the upcoming "Make It Work" video.
Azealia Banks Criticizes Eminem For Rapping "I’ll Punch Lana Del Rey Right In The Face" Nov 11, 2014 at 10:28am
Eminem's new "SHADY CXVPHER" has attracted a fair amount of attention since hitting the web yesterday, namely because Em is still one of the biggest rappers in the game, and pretty much anything he does is going to get an insane number of eyeballs.
Fredo Santana Threatens Migos On Twitter Following Altercation With GBE's Capo Nov 8, 2014 at 07:54pm
Migos and Chief Keef have had their differences in the past, but while it seemed like things had calmed down between the two camps, the beef was reignited following an alleged altercation last night in Chicago.
The Drake Vs. Tyga Instagram Conflict Continues [Update: Blac Chyna Claims Tyga Hacked Her Twitter Account] Nov 2, 2014 at 11:32am
As far as Instagram beefs go, Drake is quickly rewriting the rules on how to take down your opponent while still maintaining a cool head and saving face.
As you are probably well aware if you are frequent visitor to HNHH, Tyga has entangled himself into a bit of beef with Drake, by saying in a recent interview that he doesn't get along with his Toronto counterpart and that Drake is "fake." We've sort of seen a
Tyga Says He Doesn't "Get Along With" Drake & Nicki Minaj, Is "Trying To Go Independent" [Update: Drake Responds] Oct 23, 2014 at 01:45pm
Since Tyga went on a tweeting spree about his dissatisfaction with Young Money a few weeks ago, we haven't heard any updates about his label (or for that matter, album) status, but a new interview with VIBE may offer some clues.
Iggy Azalea hasn't been having a great week. Starting with footage surfacing of her calling a paparazzo a "fucking cunt," and continuing with a marathon beef, er... meme war with Snoop Dogg.
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years2,953 Views44 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop685 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"9,071 Views57 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail3,869 Views19 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album5,223 Views18 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"10,140 Views112 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie2,414 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"9,848 Views20 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set7,869 Views19 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean10,852 Views103 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,752 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram19,527 Views62 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist6,952 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art9,556 Views48 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter35,096 Views62 Comments
You may also like...