Rick Ross recently visited Angie Martinez to discuss rap beefs that currently surround him, namely the Meek Mill and Drake beef and his own back-and-forth with 50 Cent.
The Game and Young Thug's beef was rekindled recently when Thug felt slighted by some subliminal jabs made by The Game and Charlamagne Tha God during a Breakfast Club interview.
Rick Ross has been making some interview rounds in New York, from The Breakfast Club to Ebro In The Morning. He visits Power 105.1 for a second time with a new interview with Angie Martinez, that's focused on a discussion of rap beef.
You probably heard about Stitches when his absurd song and video, "Brick In Yo Face," went viral. Chances are, you didn't hear much about him after that.
In 2015, what is beef anyways? Usually, it's a series of tweets or Instagram posts where artist A is talking smack to artist B.
The Game certainly pissed a lot people off with his latest interview on The Breakfast Club. First off, his not-so-subtle remarks about Young Thug reignited the beef between the two rappers, with Thug coming at Game once again through an Instagram video.
Young Thug Responds To The Game & Charlamagne's Sneak-Dissing On The Breakfast Club Sep 27, 2015 at 08:48pm
The beef between Young Thug and Game is officially back on. Thug suspected Game of sneak-dissing him on his recent Breakfast Club interview, and he has now responded to Game (and Charlamagne) on Instagram.
It seems that fans chanting "Fuck Meek Mill: is fairly commonplace at Drake shows these days, enough that the OVO rapper decided to address some fans dissing his rival."Don't worry, he's dead already," Drizzy joked at his Landmark Festival performance in DC ea
Though the beef between Drake and Meek Mill barely lasted a couple of weeks, it was by far the most sensational event to happen in hip-hop all year. It's now two months after Meek Mill's Twitter fingers ran wild, and we thought the beef was long over with.
Sauca Walka is coming at Drake's neck, over Drake's own beat. The Houston rapper, of "2 Legited 2 Quited" fame, previously came at Drake during Houston Appreciation Weekend, when several H-Town locals were a disappointed by the lack of Houston natives rep
No one is safe from the twitter daggers of Azealia Banks. The Harlem rapper is back to her old tricks, taking to twitter to throw jabs at both Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus today. Even Taylor Swift got some.
50 Cent is never afraid to voice his opinion, and on Monday afternoon he did just that on a topic he’s kind of shied away from in the past.
Former Roc-A-Fella artist & Philadelphia OG Beanie Sigel definitely knows a thing or two about real rap beefs, so on Thursday afternoon he decided to voice his opinion & give advice to those involved in the recent Meek Mill, Drake, and AR-AB situation.
A simple video of 50 Cent playfully throwing Tony Yayo into a bush caused quite a commotion on Instagram yesterday, as 50 couldn't help but turn it into something shady.
Action Bronson and Ghostface Killah got into a little tiff last month after Action responded to a Ghostface comparison on ESPN by saying “he’s not rapping like this no more.” However, Action quickly recognized his choice words and offered up
The Meek Mill/Drake beef had the internet on fire for a minute, but it's mostly died down now, apart from a few subliminals (from either side) here and there. Nonetheless, it was exciting while it was lasted.
So this afternoon, we were not only surprised by the Chance The Rapper x Lil B mixtape dropping, but by CyHi The Prynce's apparent diss track, aimed at none other than Kanye West. CyHi has been signed to G.O.O.D.
We're about to get a wave of rappers "weighing in" on the Drake and Meek Mill beef, and while most of them will be pretty boring, there's one man who'll always give an inspired response when it comes to Meek, an that's Cassidy.
Drake debuted an OVO-produced "Free Meek Mill" t-shirt back when the Philly rapper was locked up, and it looks like he broke it out again during OVO rehearsals today.Toronto rap site thisisWalder.com posted a pic of Drizzy from what appears to be soundcheck (j
The general internet consensus around the Drake and Meek Mill beef is that Drizzy is in the lead, and it seems the Toronto rapper has made going online part of his day, as he's aware of the scoreboard.“I haven’t taken a loss all week,” Drake
There's usually a maximum of 24 hours that can go by before Azealia Banks weighs in on a controversy, and she's right on time with her #take on the Meek Mill/Drake beef.
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments485 Views9 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now2 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill1,793 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million3,824 Views45 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy8,815 Views46 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance14,495 Views89 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine32,858 Views155 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On13,666 Views67 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title12,514 Views122 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit16,786 Views25 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"14,827 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,175 Views160 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month12,224 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks10,428 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,091 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram1,690 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,432 Views