Last night, Hot 97 promised listeners a Drake diss record from Meek Mill, to be premiered by Funkmaster Flex. However, the song never came through, and thus it left Hot 97 and Funk Flex in the lurch.
Yesterday, Funkmaster Flex dropped the ball (or, Meek Mill dropped the ball and therefore Funk Flex could not catch the metaphorical ball), when the Meek Mill diss track he promised Hot 97 listeners fell through.
Drake's new track "Charged Up" can be viewed as his formal rebuttal to Meek Mill's Twitter tirade against him this week. Meek was not impressed.
Nicki Minaj made a big appearance on Good Morning America this morning, performing a pair of songs and sitting down for an interview to discuss the recently released VMAs Video of the Year noms, from which her "Anaconda" video was conspicuously absent, and her
As we've seen, Meek Mill's claims that Drake doesn't write his own lyrics has basically all of hip-hop up in arms today. Everyone and their grandmother seems to have taken a stance on the situation, whether it's picking a side or claiming t
Ricky Rozay uses this new "Wing Stop" remix as an opportunity to take a few shots at 50 Cent.
The twitter drama isn't over just yet. We just reported on how Peter Rosenberg went at Charlamagne Tha God for encouraging the Meek Mill/Drake beef, but they're not the only two who are involving themselves in the "does Drake write his own lyrics" debate.
Meek Mill's twitter rant seems to have the whole rap twittersphere in a tizzy. We've also heard about a disproportional amount of beef these past two days, from Action Bronson vs. Ghostface Killah, to Nicki Minaj vs. VMAs, and then Nicki vs.
Last night we had a bit unexpected excitement, when Meek Mill went off on our twitter timelines, dissing Drake in the process. As for what triggered the rant in the first place, it seems like Meek feels as though he's not getting the respect he deserves.
After responding to a Ghostface Killah comparison by saying "he's not rapping like this no more,” Action Bronson ate his words yesterday following a much-discussed video response from Tony Starks himself.
Even as little as nine months ago, no one would have really expected Birdman and Lil Wayne to beef.
Action Bronson has been getting comparisons to Ghostface Killah since the beginning of his career, but just as the critique seemed to fade away, it's been reignited by Ghostface himself.
Yeeesh. This Birdman/Lil Wayne beef is getting confusing, and is definitely far from over. We've heard Lil Wayne going at his Cash Money counterparts on his recent project FWA, and recently the two reportedly clashed while at the same Miami nightclub.
Young Thug & Birdman Reportedly Named In Indictment In Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shooting Jul 15, 2015 at 11:58pm
Atlanta reporter Mike Petchenik, of WSBTV news station, just made some major allegations Wednesday night that will definitely shake up the on-going beef between Birdman, Young Thug and Lil Wayne.
Last week, Future announced his new album Dirty Sprite 2, and Twitter immediately exploded with excitement. There was one exception though.
Tyga dropped his latest album, The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty out of nowhere, opting to first make it available via a free Spotify stream.
Club LIV, in Miami, is a well-known spot for celebrities to hang, and, it's an equally famous spot for beef to go down. From Diddy slapping Drake outside of the venue last year, to Rich Homie Quan's fabled speedboat get-away, the club does not lack i
R. Kelly's big brother, Bruce Kelly, has filed documents with the state labor board (in the State of Illinois) after working for the famous singer for three months, and not seeing a dime.
Miguel made quite the noise Monday afternoon when an interview he did with Sunday Times came out and revealed a statement made by the R&B singer that said he believed his music was better than Frank Oceans.
Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj Jul 4, 2015 at 04:52am
Coming as no real surprise, Meek Mill took to twitter early Saturday morning and responded to the comments made by Joe Budden this week during his podcast.
Last year, we examined the ever-changing definition of "beef" in hip hop, observing how inter-artist disputes have increasingly unfolded online and perhaps become more petty since the term was coined in the '90s.
Yesterday Young Thug took to Instagram to unveil cover art for a new mixtape he has on the way, with production entirely from London On Da Track. The two often cook up fire together, so a full project of collaborations is welcome.
50 Cent seizes any and every opportunity to throw some shade in Diddy's direction, thus yesterday, with the news that Diddy was arrested after attacking a UCLA coach, Fif hopped on Instagram to crack some jokes at Puff's expense.
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"1,838 Views20 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP3,263 Views7 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"9,767 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame3,408 Views21 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland18,540 Views22 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties14,404 Views39 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne37,071 Views171 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,748 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour6,756 Views11 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"8,831 Views17 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World22,597 Views27 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case13,386 Views30 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex4,924 Views51 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.131,443 Views53 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"41,365 Views63 Comments
You may also like...
- Migos On ESPN's "Highly Questionable"1,116 Views