This banger comes with the pre-order of Childish Gambino's album Because the Internet, due out December 10th (the cut features ad-libs from West Coast spitter Problem). Don't be mad 'cause they're doing them better than you're doing you.
Childish Gambino Reveals Cover Art For "Because The Internet" [Update: Tracklist Revealed] Nov 9, 2013 at 02:32am
Childish Gambino leaked a new track yesterday called "Melrose" and he returns to the internet today with the cover art for his upcoming album Because The Internet.
Originality is a rarity in modern hip-hop, and when an experimental album comes along, it tends to polarize listeners initially. Take Kanye West's new album Yeezus, for example.
First Week Sales Projections For Childish Gambino's "Because The Internet" & R. Kelly's "Black Panties" Dec 11, 2013 at 11:59pm
This past Tuesday was full of major releases. Alongside Paul Wall and E-40’s new albums, Childish Gambino and R. Kelly released highly anticipated projects as well, and the early first week sales projections are in for those albums.
Not a lot of people can captivate their listeners in the realm of R&B anymore. Do you remember when Mary J. Blige soulfully wowed us on Jay Z’s “Can’t Knock The Hustle”?
Childish Gambino's "Sweatpants" featuring ad-libs courtesy of Problem's "whaaattt" was a fan-favorite when it originally dropped prior to Because The Internet. Today Gambino returns to the album by dropping an official music video for the cut.
Childish Gambino Vents About Life & His Upcoming Album [Update: Gambino Denies Being Depressed] Oct 17, 2013 at 08:42pm
Childish Gambino has been popping back up on hip-hop's radar, with the announcement of an upcoming album, Because The Internet, as well as a new song or two, including "Yaphet Kotto."
Yesterday, we learned that Donald Glover might not be calling himself Childish Gambino for much longer. As that's the only rap name we know him by, this came as a bit of a shock, but it's far from the first surprising move of his career.
Childish Gambino Previews CD Packaging For "Because The Internet" [Update: Album Stream Released] Dec 3, 2013 at 02:56pm
Childish Gambino previously let go the cover art for his new album, and it was a .gif. How will that .gif translate into the actual album art on the CD? Childish reveals that it'll appear as a hologram, in a new Instagram video he posted.
Childish Gambino's new album Because The Internet drops on Tuesday, December 10th, and the multitalented emcee unveiled the accompanying script via Twitter last night. Here's an excerpt: INT. BOY'S ROOM - DAY
Childish Gambino Describes Kanye West As A Prophet & Feels A$AP Rocky Sneak Dissed Him Oct 31, 2013 at 01:43pm
In a new interview with FUSE, Childish Gambino (aka Donald Glover) spoke on his new album Because The Internet, his writing process, his perception of Kanye West and A$AP Rocky and more.
As much as we think times change, they really don't. We like the music we like, regardless of what our parents think. Then something even newer comes out, and we say it isn't as good as the old days.
Gambino brings his "Because The Internet" single to Jimmy Kimmel's outdoor stage in LA. As usual, 'Bino was backed by a live band. Can you dig it? Check out the latest video from Childish Gambino, Childish Gambino Performs "Crawl" On Jimmy Kimmel Live.
With Childish Gambino's album Because The Internet in stores now, it's only right that a tour should follow. Today Gambino announced a tour for his new album, which will follow along with the internet theme.
Andre 3000 and Big Boi are reuniting for an upcoming tour and it has people talking about the influence of the legendary hip hop group.
Childish Gambino Talks About "Because The Internet," Says It's "Not A Rap Album" Oct 24, 2013 at 01:54pm
Childish Gambino dropped a new leak earlier today, which coincided with an interview on The Breakfast Club. The rapper is gearing up for a December 10th release date for Because The Internet, and has started on the promo tip already.
Childish Gambino is back. The actor turnt rapper announced earlier this month that his sophomore album, Because The Internet, would impact in the winter, but that was the closest we'd come to an official release date.
Childish Gambino creates a beat and freestyles off the top live in studio with Tim Westwood on Capital Xtra. Experience Childish Gambino "Tim Westwood Freestyle" Video, a new offering from Childish Gambino, which was released on Saturday, November 9th, 2013.
Childish Gambino Reveals New Album Title & Release Timeframe, Previews New Track Oct 8, 2013 at 12:45pm
Childish Gambino (aka Donald Glover) just uploaded a cryptic video to YouTube which is a preview of his new album Because The Internet. Both the video and its description reveal that the project will be dropping this winter.
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds3 Views0 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice374 Views1 Comment
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More1,259 Views12 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC1,373 Views0 Comments
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo5,832 Views22 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T2,391 Views12 Comments
- Curren$y Announces "Canal St. Confidential" Release Date2,863 Views18 Comments
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 727 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs16,561 Views46 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,885 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers16,969 Views41 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit24,254 Views45 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,913 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,902 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign18,339 Views45 Comments