Apple May Be Looking To Acquire Dr. Dre's Beats Electronics For $3.2 Billion [Update: Dr. Dre Confirms] May 9, 2014 at 11:09am
Dr. Dre recently surpassed Jay Z as the second richest rapper in the game, and it looks as though he could take the throne from Diddy if Apple successfully buys him out of Beats Electronics.
There are some tracks you can listen to on repeat, for days on end, and you'll never get tired of hearing it. A track as a whole has many elements that come into play which gives it that timeless feel, including the rapper, the lyrics and the production.
Stream Beat The Streets (Instrumentals) Side A, a new offering from Adrian Swish, which was released on Thursday, April 11th, 2013.
Following up last week's Top 10 of rappers who were bodied on their own shit, we're moving on to Yeezy's production. Expect a new Top 10 list each Monday going forward, and if there's a subject you want us to tackle shout it out in the comments.
Side A of this series includes original unreleased Instrumentals from Majestic Drama, Dre$ki, Klasic, Kajmir Royale, Kountdown, J Cardim & More
With the World Cup just a week away, Beats Music has released a lengthy commercial entitled "The Game Before The Game" that shows various athletes, artists and entertainers preparing for games and performances by listening to music.
Clams Casino is an incredible hip hop producer, but sometimes his beat work even better as instrumental moodpieces. His latest and "final" instrumental tape is proof of such, providing the beats from his work with rappers from the last year or so.
Dr. Dre's filed a lawsuit against Death Row records a few months back, requesting $3 million from the now bankrupt label.
Mr. Carmack remains a bit of an enigma despite all of the recent success. One of the undoubtable beat-makers of this generation, Carmack hails form Hawaii, which isn't exactly a hotbed for music production.
The art of sampling is no easy feat. It takes a keen ear to hear what a track develop into from a borrowed sample. Any track can contain a number of useful elements for the producer to tackle.
Al Jieh's chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Runnin (Instrumental) is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact. It's a nice addition to the impressive catalogue Al Jieh has been building over the years.
As part of Mass Appeal's "Rhythm Roulette" series, Statik Selektah selects several records while blindfolded and proceeds to make a beat sampling them all. How do you feel about the production here?
Beats Electronics refuses to stop growing. Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine's headphone brand already has a monopoly on the headphone game, but they are far from hitting a plateau.
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges2,454 Views12 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"1,421 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)5,596 Views6 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party4,828 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,556 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,200 Views17 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August29,849 Views163 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach9,623 Views19 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,225 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,666 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold9,881 Views149 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 4,905 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them13,214 Views65 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,862 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty19,903 Views68 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video1,844 Views