Mr. Carmack remains a bit of an enigma despite all of the recent success. One of the undoubtable beat-makers of this generation, Carmack hails form Hawaii, which isn't exactly a hotbed for music production.
Following up last week's Top 10 of rappers who were bodied on their own shit, we're moving on to Yeezy's production. Expect a new Top 10 list each Monday going forward, and if there's a subject you want us to tackle shout it out in the comments.
The art of sampling is no easy feat. It takes a keen ear to hear what a track develop into from a borrowed sample. Any track can contain a number of useful elements for the producer to tackle.
With the World Cup just a week away, Beats Music has released a lengthy commercial entitled "The Game Before The Game" that shows various athletes, artists and entertainers preparing for games and performances by listening to music.
Dr. Dre's filed a lawsuit against Death Row records a few months back, requesting $3 million from the now bankrupt label.
Apple May Be Looking To Acquire Dr. Dre's Beats Electronics For $3.2 Billion [Update: Dr. Dre Confirms] May 9, 2014 at 11:09am
Dr. Dre recently surpassed Jay Z as the second richest rapper in the game, and it looks as though he could take the throne from Diddy if Apple successfully buys him out of Beats Electronics.
Side A of this series includes original unreleased Instrumentals from Majestic Drama, Dre$ki, Klasic, Kajmir Royale, Kountdown, J Cardim & More
Clams Casino is an incredible hip hop producer, but sometimes his beat work even better as instrumental moodpieces. His latest and "final" instrumental tape is proof of such, providing the beats from his work with rappers from the last year or so.
Beats Electronics refuses to stop growing. Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine's headphone brand already has a monopoly on the headphone game, but they are far from hitting a plateau.
There are some tracks you can listen to on repeat, for days on end, and you'll never get tired of hearing it. A track as a whole has many elements that come into play which gives it that timeless feel, including the rapper, the lyrics and the production.
As part of Mass Appeal's "Rhythm Roulette" series, Statik Selektah selects several records while blindfolded and proceeds to make a beat sampling them all. How do you feel about the production here?
Al Jieh's chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Runnin (Instrumental) is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact. It's a nice addition to the impressive catalogue Al Jieh has been building over the years.
Stream Beat The Streets (Instrumentals) Side A, a new offering from Adrian Swish, which was released on Thursday, April 11th, 2013.
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram1 View2 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works166 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes5,486 Views27 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies37,891 Views123 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms4,542 Views8 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s783 Views1 Comment
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"5,835 Views15 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune2,922 Views6 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans279 Views0 Comments
- Miguel Announces "WildHeart" Release Date2,089 Views4 Comments
- Hump Day Playlist1,867 Views3 Comments
- The Game Threatens Young Thug50,240 Views147 Comments
- Stream Joe Moses' New Album "Brackin"1,766 Views5 Comments
- DJ Khaled Says He Has 10,000 Pairs Of Sneakers In His Collection4,545 Views0 Comments
- Frank Ocean Is Interviewing Lil B For His New Magazine8,386 Views18 Comments