It's official. After plenty of reports a few weeks back about Apple purchasing Beats Electronics, the news has been confirmed and officially announced in a press release today.
As you may be aware by this point, Apple is acquiring Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine's extremely successful Beats By Dre headphones line for an astounding price of $3.2 billion-- more than its estimated worth, to say the least. Dr.
Chief Keef, who signed to Interscope less than a year ago, announced some big news this past week, having joined Gucci Mane's Bricksquad. The rapper has hinted at more big news earlier today, with photos he posted on his Instagram.
Dr. Dre Says He's Inspired To Get Back In Studio, Eminem's Album Is Almost Finished Mar 22, 2013 at 02:55pm
Dr. Dre is not often seen or heard from, so when he does an interview, even the smallest one, it's sure to make headlines.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]166 Views0 Comments
- Someone Already Made a Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account7,079 Views22 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back9,252 Views30 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 252,841 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media7,127 Views18 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah11,535 Views44 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address27,324 Views148 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana39,697 Views138 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,868 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo54,076 Views118 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta39,767 Views104 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,330 Views39 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,843 Views23 Comments
You may also like...