It's official. After plenty of reports a few weeks back about Apple purchasing Beats Electronics, the news has been confirmed and officially announced in a press release today.
As you may be aware by this point, Apple is acquiring Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine's extremely successful Beats By Dre headphones line for an astounding price of $3.2 billion-- more than its estimated worth, to say the least. Dr.
Chief Keef, who signed to Interscope less than a year ago, announced some big news this past week, having joined Gucci Mane's Bricksquad. The rapper has hinted at more big news earlier today, with photos he posted on his Instagram.
Dr. Dre Says He's Inspired To Get Back In Studio, Eminem's Album Is Almost Finished Mar 22, 2013 at 02:55pm
Dr. Dre is not often seen or heard from, so when he does an interview, even the smallest one, it's sure to make headlines.
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 1,000 Views26 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"1,041 Views14 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings11,410 Views58 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 61,490 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album5,124 Views33 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"4,265 Views15 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour1,925 Views2 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"1,942 Views2 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up16,677 Views74 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors9,572 Views32 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video8,332 Views26 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun2,033 Views17 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend7,546 Views0 Comments
- Chief Keef Reportedly Named His Son's Middle Name After His New Record Label21,705 Views75 Comments
- The Weeknd Covers Billboard Magazine7,361 Views47 Comments