It's official. After plenty of reports a few weeks back about Apple purchasing Beats Electronics, the news has been confirmed and officially announced in a press release today.
As you may be aware by this point, Apple is acquiring Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine's extremely successful Beats By Dre headphones line for an astounding price of $3.2 billion-- more than its estimated worth, to say the least. Dr.
Chief Keef, who signed to Interscope less than a year ago, announced some big news this past week, having joined Gucci Mane's Bricksquad. The rapper has hinted at more big news earlier today, with photos he posted on his Instagram.
Dr. Dre Says He's Inspired To Get Back In Studio, Eminem's Album Is Almost Finished Mar 22, 2013 at 02:55pm
Dr. Dre is not often seen or heard from, so when he does an interview, even the smallest one, it's sure to make headlines.
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)2,886 Views8 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL5,675 Views34 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape14,734 Views37 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them3,994 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans3,316 Views5 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,157 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,237 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death19,467 Views50 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God5,930 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape11,973 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album31,594 Views151 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,794 Views60 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,097 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,195 Views17 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube7,141 Views29 Comments