Just as Apple is anticipated to launch their new music streaming service (which may or may not involve Kanye West, but more than likely does involve Drake), they've had to recall the Beats Pill XL speaker due to a fire safety concern.
We've already seen some clips of Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" video, but you'll be able to see the whole thing today-- if you can make it to New York's Times Square in the next hour.
Last week, we learned that Dr. Dre's veritable unicorn of an album, previously thought to be titled Detox, will probably arrive under another title, and today comes the news that you may not be able to stream said album on Dre's own streaming service.
50 Cent's SMS Audio On The Verge Of New Partnership [Update: SMS Audio Reportedly Partners With Intel] Aug 15, 2014 at 12:46am
50 Cent is a proven business man, but his SMS Audio venture has not been able to compete with bigger headphone brands like Dr. Dre's Beats.
Dr. Dre Suing Chinese Beats Counterfeiters For Potential Billions Of Dollars Jul 11, 2014 at 05:09am
According to a new lawsuit posted by TMZ on July 10th, Dr. Dre wants to stop cheap Chinese-made knockoffs of his headphone brand from jacking his company's logo and ruining its reputation.
It's official. After plenty of reports a few weeks back about Apple purchasing Beats Electronics, the news has been confirmed and officially announced in a press release today.
As if there weren't enough reasons to be envious of Dr. Dre right now, Compton Mayor Aja Brown has officially reached out to the rapper's camp to offer the new billionaire the key to his home city.
Parody headlines are getting a lot of mileage these days. Most recently an article which joked about Kanye West comparing himself to the late Nelson Mandela went viral after many took it literally.
Beats By Dre's foray into the world of music streaming has seen some transformations over the year, initially their streaming service was to be called Daisy but they've opted for a more recognizable and straight-forward name with Beats Music.
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"140 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks3,926 Views17 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"1,941 Views5 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 2,280 Views27 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account13,330 Views33 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments5,392 Views29 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter19,557 Views50 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 297,305 Views61 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account23,891 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville52,405 Views65 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA16,413 Views29 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)5,631 Views26 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"28,250 Views121 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,566 Views14 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest39,727 Views38 Comments