Ty Dolla $ign's "Or Nah" seems to be the track from his new Beach House EP that is getting the most traction in the clubs, but it will be getting even more attention once the official remix drops.
With the recent release of his EP Beach House, Ty Dolla $ign has been on our radar for a while.
Ty Dolla $ign will undoubtedly have a big year in 2014, on the heels of a successful 2013 he's releasing his new EP, which follows in the vein of his mixtape series, Beach House.
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music711 Views7 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"9,777 Views34 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast7,483 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon8,946 Views27 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour11,022 Views29 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1435 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance27,877 Views112 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"21,668 Views219 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance23,858 Views41 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm26,492 Views201 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,272 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 12,086 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall4,721 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”37,049 Views149 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail36,450 Views95 Comments
You may also like...