The Weeknd's Beauty Behind the Madness has been obliterating the charts but he's still going global to promote it.
BBC Radio 1 Xtra’s "Fire in the Booth," with its gregarious host Charlie Sloth, has become a good standard by which to measure rappers' freestyling chops. Logic came through last week for a freestyle, and he was solid.
Kanye West Speaks On His New Album, Destroying Exclusivity & "The Ye Button" With Zane Lowe Feb 26, 2015 at 04:55pm
We just heard Kanye West's new interview with Zane Lowe for BBC 1, and as expected it was full of inspirational, passionate, and hilarious moments.
Kanye West's original interview with Zane Lowe has made it's way into the canon of legendary Kanye West interviews, and we're hoping his latest sit down with the BBC radio personality will leave a similar mark on history.
Kanye West's interviews are generally more eventful than that of your average artists, and Zane Lowe interviews are generally a little more eventful than that of your average radio host's, so together, you get a pretty magical combination.
Joey Bada$$ and Kirk Knight both wound up on Charlie Sloth's "Fire In the Booth Segment" on the BBC and ended up spitting a freestyle that lasted nearly ten minutes.
Childish Gambino stopped by the BBC Radio studios to do a couple of stripped down performances today. The first of which was his well-known R&B cut, "3005", which he followed up with another song that puts his singing ability on display, a cover of P.M.
Jay Z Collaborates With Billionaire Boys Club On "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Shirt Jan 19, 2014 at 07:56pm
Kanye West isn't the only rapper debuting some new clothing designs this week. Jay Z is also getting in on the fashion game, launching a new graphic t-shirt in collaboration with Pharrell's Billionaire Boys Club.
Tim Westwood has been providing hip-hop to Great Britain through BBC Radio 1 for almost twenty years now. He's been key in introducing UK audiences to American hip-hop stars, with a long list of 'Tim Westwood Freestyles' under his belt.
Pharrell speaks on the tenth anniversary of his fashion line Billionaire Boys Club, and what it means to him.How does this compare to Pharrell's previous work?Did y'all catch Pharrell's latest visual for Pharrell "Talks Jay-Z's Magna Carta Holy Grail" Video?
Rita Ora's performance at BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend.Thoughts? After you're done bumping this, hit up our news section to learn what Rita Ora has been up to. If you dig this, visit Rita Ora's profile for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,092 Views21 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,199 Views14 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,535 Views37 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,004 Views64 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,514 Views66 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,618 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,015 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,743 Views26 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,074 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans4,955 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,551 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,405 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,404 Views74 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,346 Views40 Comments