Recently Barneys New York has been under criticism, when in the span of a couple of days two different black shoppers were targeted by the police upon leaving the store.
There's A Petition Asking Jay Z To End His Partnership w/ Barneys After Discrimination Allegations Surface Oct 24, 2013 at 06:16pm
Barneys New York has been in hot water the past two days for discrimination, specifically against two separate shoppers, both of whom are black. This in turn has led people to petition that Jay Z abandon his capsule collection with the high-end store.
Here's a first for Jay Z. The rapper is looking to get into the fragrance business, and will be launching his very first cologne later in the month, on November 20th.
Looks like Jay Z and Barneys have decided to take the L on their launch party. The New York department store has just announced that they have cancelled the planned celebration for "New York Holiday," their much talked about collaboration with Hov.
Jay Z Speaks On Barneys Partnership, Says All Profits Are For Charity [Update: Jay Z To Move Forward With Release] Nov 15, 2013 at 09:13pm
Jay Z has come under fire recently for his association with Barneys after a few reports have come out of black customers being discriminated against.
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 1 View0 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record4,268 Views64 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 978,548 Views44 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"18,136 Views67 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 266,347 Views12 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 8,387 Views49 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown5,984 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio20,082 Views24 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy29,139 Views109 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series6,495 Views16 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,534 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s24,889 Views131 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together5,575 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile9,172 Views30 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,392 Views27 Comments