Looks like Jay Z and Barneys have decided to take the L on their launch party. The New York department store has just announced that they have cancelled the planned celebration for "New York Holiday," their much talked about collaboration with Hov.
Jay Z Speaks On Barneys Partnership, Says All Profits Are For Charity [Update: Jay Z To Move Forward With Release] Nov 15, 2013 at 09:13pm
Jay Z has come under fire recently for his association with Barneys after a few reports have come out of black customers being discriminated against.
Here's a first for Jay Z. The rapper is looking to get into the fragrance business, and will be launching his very first cologne later in the month, on November 20th.
Recently Barneys New York has been under criticism, when in the span of a couple of days two different black shoppers were targeted by the police upon leaving the store.
There's A Petition Asking Jay Z To End His Partnership w/ Barneys After Discrimination Allegations Surface Oct 24, 2013 at 06:16pm
Barneys New York has been in hot water the past two days for discrimination, specifically against two separate shoppers, both of whom are black. This in turn has led people to petition that Jay Z abandon his capsule collection with the high-end store.
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 24430 Views0 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers7,261 Views67 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church2,204 Views20 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms2,951 Views15 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow16,018 Views49 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City11,092 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds19,603 Views60 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support12,867 Views58 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show20,869 Views43 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"4,909 Views11 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed36,228 Views105 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer6,075 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark14,751 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"16,441 Views55 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece39,996 Views52 Comments