Looks like Jay Z and Barneys have decided to take the L on their launch party. The New York department store has just announced that they have cancelled the planned celebration for "New York Holiday," their much talked about collaboration with Hov.
Jay Z Speaks On Barneys Partnership, Says All Profits Are For Charity [Update: Jay Z To Move Forward With Release] Nov 15, 2013 at 09:13pm
Jay Z has come under fire recently for his association with Barneys after a few reports have come out of black customers being discriminated against.
Here's a first for Jay Z. The rapper is looking to get into the fragrance business, and will be launching his very first cologne later in the month, on November 20th.
Recently Barneys New York has been under criticism, when in the span of a couple of days two different black shoppers were targeted by the police upon leaving the store.
There's A Petition Asking Jay Z To End His Partnership w/ Barneys After Discrimination Allegations Surface Oct 24, 2013 at 06:16pm
Barneys New York has been in hot water the past two days for discrimination, specifically against two separate shoppers, both of whom are black. This in turn has led people to petition that Jay Z abandon his capsule collection with the high-end store.
- Future On New Album: "The World Is Ready"1,920 Views29 Comments
- John Wall Debuts His Next Signature Sneaker, The Adidas J Wall 2400 Views0 Comments
- Reddit User Claims To Have Recorded All Of Kanye West's "SWISH"4,488 Views36 Comments
- The Streaming "Game Of Thrones": Drake & Apple Music Vs. Jay-Z & TIDAL4,545 Views41 Comments
- YG Shares Post-Shooting Crotch Shot On Instagram4,764 Views12 Comments
- Joe Budden Clarifies Remarks On Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj4,394 Views10 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces New Single, Takes Kids On Surprise Field Trip2,678 Views18 Comments
- 10 California Locations Mentioned On Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"1,737 Views12 Comments
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Abstaining From Sex6,735 Views51 Comments
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"1,936 Views9 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM882,965 Views16 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members3,359 Views0 Comments
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"3,595 Views24 Comments
- Stream Statik Selektah's New Album "Lucky 7"1,671 Views11 Comments