Looks like Jay Z and Barneys have decided to take the L on their launch party. The New York department store has just announced that they have cancelled the planned celebration for "New York Holiday," their much talked about collaboration with Hov.
Jay Z Speaks On Barneys Partnership, Says All Profits Are For Charity [Update: Jay Z To Move Forward With Release] Nov 15, 2013 at 09:13pm
Jay Z has come under fire recently for his association with Barneys after a few reports have come out of black customers being discriminated against.
Here's a first for Jay Z. The rapper is looking to get into the fragrance business, and will be launching his very first cologne later in the month, on November 20th.
Recently Barneys New York has been under criticism, when in the span of a couple of days two different black shoppers were targeted by the police upon leaving the store.
There's A Petition Asking Jay Z To End His Partnership w/ Barneys After Discrimination Allegations Surface Oct 24, 2013 at 06:16pm
Barneys New York has been in hot water the past two days for discrimination, specifically against two separate shoppers, both of whom are black. This in turn has led people to petition that Jay Z abandon his capsule collection with the high-end store.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"2,064 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream37,386 Views165 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles10,991 Views46 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,641 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,970 Views11 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,774 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"19,058 Views69 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,819 Views7 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,998 Views21 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,520 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances41,341 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."28,761 Views223 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,833 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,225 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"26,838 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,606 Views