Looks like Jay Z and Barneys have decided to take the L on their launch party. The New York department store has just announced that they have cancelled the planned celebration for "New York Holiday," their much talked about collaboration with Hov.
Jay Z Speaks On Barneys Partnership, Says All Profits Are For Charity [Update: Jay Z To Move Forward With Release] Nov 15, 2013 at 09:13pm
Jay Z has come under fire recently for his association with Barneys after a few reports have come out of black customers being discriminated against.
Here's a first for Jay Z. The rapper is looking to get into the fragrance business, and will be launching his very first cologne later in the month, on November 20th.
Recently Barneys New York has been under criticism, when in the span of a couple of days two different black shoppers were targeted by the police upon leaving the store.
There's A Petition Asking Jay Z To End His Partnership w/ Barneys After Discrimination Allegations Surface Oct 24, 2013 at 06:16pm
Barneys New York has been in hot water the past two days for discrimination, specifically against two separate shoppers, both of whom are black. This in turn has led people to petition that Jay Z abandon his capsule collection with the high-end store.
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"3,202 Views36 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,134 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"1,763 Views17 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,135 Views5 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,004 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 5,017 Views55 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"3,461 Views17 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake5,686 Views23 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,899 Views4 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"41,242 Views388 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?27,634 Views163 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,667 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,919 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine6,893 Views21 Comments
You may also like...